Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1047942 wrote: Psssstttt.... Private Raggsy are you there???

Meet me at the dispensary at 24 hundred hours. I've managed to locate replacement meds for the ones we appropriated while Nurse Jones was out of her gourd on tranks. I hope to hell its good stuff, they look like the right ones. You keep her occupied and I'll sneak in and put them on the shelf. Bring doughnuts. And a Playgirl. That should keep her busy.

OK... see you there!

p.s. What a snitch she is! She even snitched on herself! Unreal...

p.p.s. I think she's trying to frame me. I didn't send any private messages to Sarge. I think she's mad because we wouldn't let her play with our bagpipes.....
    Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I called in a few favours and my bagpipe bag is likewise stocked with meds. I'll get 'em to you for 24:00.

I can keep her occupied for hours talking about chooks, I made some Nigella Lawson cupcakes so that'll keep her mouth occupied... Hah! Feed her a couple of them and lets see how her probiotics go!

I can't believe that Sarge would fall for her. (But then, she's all tits and bum, and he's really just a grunt with 3 stripes.)

Hope she and Sarge don't see this...
    OK on my way . Meet you at 23:45

Pte Raggsy.

PS She's gonna have probiotic egg all over her face when Sarge does a stocktake tomorrow and finds excess stocks!!

PPS I think she's been watching too many reruns of M*A*S*H and thinks she's bloody Hoolihan.

Comment

Rags;1047950 wrote: Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I called in a few favours and my bagpipe bag is likewise stocked with meds. I'll get 'em to you for 24:00.

I can keep her occupied for hours talking about chooks, I made some Nigella Lawson cupcakes so that'll keep her mouth occupied... Hah! Feed her a couple of them and lets see how her probiotics go!

I can't believe that Sarge would fall for her. (But then, she's all tits and bum, and he's really just a grunt with 3 stripes.) ATTENTION: Private Jones report to my tent immediately.........ON THE DOUBLE!!!

Hope she and Sarge don't see this...
      OK on my way . Meet you at 23:45

Pte Raggsy.

PS She's gonna have probiotic egg all over her face when Sarge does a stocktake tomorrow and finds excess stocks!!

PPS I think she's been watching too many reruns of M*A*S*H and thinks she's bloody Hoolihan.

What are you perverted mindless miscreants thinking. I just need a little T&A. Jones knows that means "tanks and armaments!"

Hurry Nurse I need you to check my turret!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sarge.
        It's worse than I thought, Sir.
        It's not only the sedative count that's out.
        (CLEARLY) there are some amphetamines missing too.....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cheeses twice, Jones ... what are you thinking? He's a grunt with three stripes and a raging turret ... get outta there, quick ...

Comment

Zenstyle;1047968 wrote: Psssttt... Raggsy! Over here! Nurse Jones just got back from Sarge's tent so she's prolly hungry now. So I'll sneak around the back while you give her royal highness the cupcakes to gum down. Here, give her this bar of chocolate too... she eats kind of fast...

If we keep feeding her carbs she'll have more tits and ass than she bargained for... *snigger*

Good luck!

p.s. Best keep an eye on yer bagpipes... I've seen the way she looks at 'em...
            OK Zenny,
            Here I go................................................ ................................................

PS Have dismantled the drones on the baggies, that shouldn't quite so turrety looking, and have sqashed the bag up so it's not quite so .... well, you know......(scrotumy looking)

Comment

(smarmy smile on me dial)

Afternoon Jonesy

Care for a cupcake? Made 'em meself, secial like, just pour vous.

Would you like a little Lindt as well?

No no no Jonesy, LINDT as in chocolates, not lint as in Sarge's belly button..........

Comment

Rags;1047992 wrote: ... not lint as in Sarge's belly button..........
                GACK!

Comment

Rags;1047992 wrote: (smarmy smile on me dial)

Afternoon Jonesy

Care for a cupcake? Made 'em meself, secial like, just pour vous.

Would you like a little Lindt as well?

No no no Jonesy, LINDT as in chocolates, not lint as in Sarge's belly button..........
                  Just put em on the bench and back away nice and slow soldier.
                  Someone call forensics.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Certainly M'am,
                    Anything else you'd like M'am,
                    By the way, how are your mitey lousy chooks going.

Psssst, Zenny, I've got her about to start on the poultry. Quick, now's your chance...

Comment

... well .... I have PERFECTED the Rooster Rub ... so there ...

Comment

Rags;1048022 wrote: Certainly M'am,
                        Anything else you'd like M'am,
                        By the way, how are your mitey lousy chooks going?
                        Never you mind my chooks......I suppose you're all watching us on satellite right now aren't you ? So you tell ME soldier....

God I am getting totally paranoid...
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Pssst Zenny,
                          You nearly finished in there??

She's getting more than a little agro in here.

Just leaving now Nurse Jonesy.
                          Get a good night's rest M'am.

Enjoy the lint. Oops . I mean Lindt. ( snigger snigger)

Comment

Quick Zenny, the Boot Camp Choir is assembled... It's Robert Burn's birthday to-day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJRmdN9iyU&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Auld Lang Syne - "Happy New Year"

Comment

Reporting Sarge,

Well one thing that has really helped to keep me AF when those evening AL cravings hit is to pre-book into the following mornings 6am fitness classes. Yoga, spin, kickass core it doesn't matter, you get a bad rap for a no show at the gym, so that has been helping me keep on the Sober train the night before!

Yoga 6am followed by snowshoeing hike 9:30am.

Time for lunch!

Comment

Zenstyle;1048382 wrote: Woo Hoo! Mission accomplished Raggsy! Sorry it took me so long to get out of there... I found... some... err.... here take a look at these babies! I had to give them a whirl! *snigger*

Here Raggsy..... your share...

Gosh the Boot Camp Choir sounds so gooood... the colours are so briiiight..... Maaaan, I love EVERYONE in our platoon! Well, apart from you know who... Hope that three stripe turret and his hoolahan don't bust us...

*much later*

:confusedmonkey: :danthin: :alf: :waving: :confusedmonkey:

Raggsy, your eyes are looking a bit funny......

Is that a set of walking bagpipes over there?

Errr... I don't think I feel so well Raggsy....
                                Now is as good a time as any to tell you girls................
                                that I supplemented the ......erm ......fun stuff.....with laxatives.....

You all have a good night now.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X