Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Pte. Jones.
    That is a wonderful achievement! I shall attempt to follow on your footsteps. But not if you're filching Laxettes crom the medicine clocker to achieve said success.

Pte. Zenny, You bring your binoculars and I'll bring my camera. Meet me behind Sarge's barracks at 1750. This could be fun. Tee hee hee

Seriously Bridge, that's bloody fantastic.

Comment

Pte Web reporting, Sarge. Another gym session completed. I am very proud that the weights and reps are going up and some things are being manageable. Don't tell my PT as he will put more weights on.

Well done on the 5 kgs Pte Jones !!

(Rags, did you read that bit about Pte Jones underwear. I always thought she didn't own any! Rumour has it she prefers commando.)
      CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Pte Jones, well done on the 5kgs.
        Sarge, Private Mish reportage. Diet, motivation, exercise and garden all excellent, Sir. Private Fennel has been discussing the nutritional value of kale on another thread. I thought perhaps you might like to suggest Cookie knock up a few kale dishes for the troops.
        I'll be reporting on Private Beagle's progress so you can all stay in the loop. I'm going to try to get into the hospital, but if I can't I'll call her at the ward.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Pte. Web reporting for duty. Off to the gym shortly after my social networking session. I have also found a kick boxing class, which I will start tomorrow. I think I'm going to really enjoy punching and kicking the poo out of something.
          CW

Comment

On remote manouvres here Sarge, so rations will be challenging to organise this week.
            Glad to see that all troups are sticking with the programme regardless.
            Jones.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dangit Jones. When you go out rogue you report!? DO WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING? I'll have you on a Mish Kale diet before you can say quoit! Now, that CW is rising to the top of my list here. She seems to have the program down. That chick, I mean Private, could tie dye a uniform with her thighs. WHERE IN THE LORDS PRAYER IS THAT PRIVATE ZENNERS??? I may have to head down to Florida to ripen her oranges. Dag Blammit my work is never down. Another AWOL is Private Oney. Now she's a tough one. Last time I saw her she was still splittin seams on jeans. Oh yeah, Private Frog, never been the same since I nibbled on her right leg. Y'all know by know I've had a special attraction to frog legs. By Dog she can dig a latrine better than a backhoe. OK folks Sarge is cracking himself up good here, so I better report to the dispensary quickly!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1505367=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

techie;1061503 wrote: Now, that CW is rising to the top of my list here. She seems to have the program down. That chick, I mean Private, could tie dye a uniform with her thighs.
                Sir, does tye dying a uniform with one's thighs reduce cellulite?
                CW

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1061518 wrote: Sir, does tye dying a uniform with one's thighs reduce cellulite?

YES IT DOES!!! ASK THAT DANG ZENNERS. HELL SHE TIED DYED the ENTIRE BARRACKS. (cracking self up with the blackberry typo....tye)
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Private Mish reportage on Private Beagle, Sir. Operation Uterus completed successfully, with part of her left ovary remaining (this is good news). Mr Beagle has bought flowers and hand cream and is massaging it into her hands and she's floating happily in a morphine glow. She's determined to be back on cavalry duties in a few weeks but the doctor has said 8 weeks.
                    She sends her greetings to the troops and looks forward to reporting in herself when she is able. If my car gets back from the mechanic early enough tomorrow I'll go out and see her and take my laptop so she can report in herself.
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

Comment

GREAT NEWS regarding Private Beags. Now many of you know tomorrow I'll be having chow with Private Rags. I just spoke with her and she is doing the "Big Apple" proud. Cooky promises a GREAT lunch sans that dang beetroot. I've also asked him to put flowers in a vase instead of a mortar casing. Off to pick up my dress whites, so I'll report back later. NOW MOVE OUT YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1508286=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Sarge, I didn't go to the gym this morning as I am having a Bad Hair Day. I know you will be understanding about this.
                        CW

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1062076 wrote: Sarge, I didn't go to the gym this morning as I am having a Bad Hair Day. I know you will be understanding about this.

OK Private CW. That's OK....fine. You just take you time and get it yourself back together. Understanding? Yes, my middle name is understanding. Well actually CW you UNDERSTAND THIS. PUT YOU GAT DANGED FIELD CAP ON AND GET YOUR BUTT MOVING....DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS UNDERSTANDING SARGE??? FOR HEAVENS SAKE Private Zenners exposed her hair to a hailstorm to get a workout in. Nurse Jones missed my catheter change appointment to get a run in. GET WITH IT!!!

a few minutes later....

Hope things work out CW. I just popped one of them napalm 40's. Feeling better hun. Report in tomorrow!
                          Attached files [img]/converted_files/1508437=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Zenstyle;1061846 wrote: Can you please tell Private Beagle that Private Zenners is asking after her. And that I'm glad to hear all went well. Also glad to hear that Mr Beagle is being so thoughtful! Thanks Mish! xx
                            Will do Private Zenners. Private Beagle sounded pretty pleased about Mr Beags also.
                            sigpic
                            Never give up...
                            GET UP!!!

Comment

Good to hear about Beags.

Attended the gym this morning and did lots of leggy things followed by interval training on the bike. I love intervals but loathe and detest lunges.

I have a crunched left shoulder thanks to last Thursday's workout as my DPT was really stacking on the kilos for the upper body workout.
                              CW

Comment

Private Mish reportage, Sir. I'm getting a real workout seiving at present. The back yard is resembling an archaelogical dig and I've found where the builders buried a ton of rubble. Heaps of rocks, broken tiles, bricks, polypipe etc. Not amused! I'm actually looking forward to reaching the end and sitting back and surveying the finished results.
                                I caught up with friends I haven't seen for ages over the weekend and everyone commented on how much weight I've lost and how good I look. This included Wolf, who is looking for a wife. I'm afraid he's going to have to look elsewhere.
                                sigpic
                                Never give up...
                                GET UP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X