The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, my sweet Grateful! I am so sorry for you and your son! What a horrible tragedy! You have really been going through so much lately! I am absolutely counting down the days till we finally meet face to face! We are going to have such a great time and what an honor to finally be able to meet you! I hope you and Ruby won't be disappointed in! Fluff, you are so right. It's amazing what "one sip" does to the mind. One sip will lead to another and then another! I'm so disappointed that I let myself think having a drink was ok. I've been canning tomatoes, okra and onion all day. My feet are killing me and my mind has been telling me what a disappointment I am, what a failure I am, that I have no discipline and can't controll my mind and thoughts! It is so dang difficult to stay positive and disciplined and happy and upbeat all at the same time! I guess I will go crawl in my hole for a little while! I love all of you and thank you for letting me vent. Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki, it was a mistake, and you stopped, so don't worry about it, OK? You could have said 'The hell with it' and kept drinking, but you didn't, so that shows willpower, right?
      Casey Anthony thought she was getting out of jail today, acted all bright and bubbly till the judge told her it would be the end of July or August. Makes me sick to see her face.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vicki-get out of your hole and put your CD's on....it wasn't your mind saying those things, it was the Devil himself! You are probably exhausted from your trip and now all the canning you are doing. Get some rest!

Ruby-I have let the Casey Anthony case eat at me for 3 years. Little Caylee was so beautiful and everytime I look at my Addy, I just cannot imagine how anyone could hurt a little child. I'm devastated that she will be free soon-actually they updated to say that she is being released next Wednesday the 13th.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful- Sorry about what happened to your son's friend- young and tragic...that just happened to a friend of ours he was on the same baseball team-rushing to get to the early practice and crashed into a tree-heart-breaking.
          Vicki- I didn't mean to come across as chastising so don't beat yourself up-I was just agreeing with what you wrote.
          Casey Anthony suddenly went from prim and proper-hair up to hair down and looking too evil-imo
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I SO agree, Fluff.
            Grate, I'm so sorry for the tragic loss. My children's teen years aged me terribly, and now I have the grands starting through them!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thank you so much, ladies. I've become such a worry wart ever since Jeremy got his license...more so than when my 2 older kids were his age. Guess because I'm older...?

Fluff-sorry about your friend, too. It really hurts, doesn't it, especially when the kids are the same age as ours....

Ruby-Addison is only 1 1/2....I don't even want to think about when she is a teenager...I may not be around. I'm trying to enjoy every precious minute with her now even though she wears me out!!
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;1143268 wrote: I'm trying to enjoy every precious minute with her now even though she wears me out!!
                Yes, we all must treat every moment precious and let all our friends and famly know how much we love them, because we never what tomorrow may bring.

It is so wonderful to have both Grateful and Fluff back! You are both such a blessing to me! Fluff, I didn't sense you were chastising me. I always beat myself up when I screw up, but I've had enough self torture today. I am absolutely exhausted, but every where I look, I see things that need doing. Gotta go grocery shopping n the morning. I am so tired, haven't recovered from the trip and catching up on the garden. My okra is coming in like crazy! Wish I could fry you all some! Thought I would post some pics of the beach and my family. I love you all and thanks for your love! Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Great pics, Vick!
                  If I had cigs I would smoke today, so good thing I don't have cigs, right? :H
                  sigpic

Comment

Grateful - I'm thinking of you. That is so tragic about the boys being killed in that accident. I am sure it is so hard for you. My son had a friend die recently. She had a blood clot in her lung. It was also sudden. I know that it really shook him up but it also hit me really hard. And, I didn't even know her. Take care. :l
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fluff - just read that you had the same thing happen recently. I'm so sorry. :l
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Vicki - hey gorgeous!! Wonderful pics!!

Rubes - my one son has aged me terribly. :H:H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

THEY JUST CAUGHT THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT KILLED STEPHANIE......YAY...I AM DANCING AROUND
                          I was in the apt today with the Hazmat team and there were pictures of that bastard flexing his muscles.......
                          I was shocked at all the blood spatter everywhere...but I am oK.....I swear
                          Kind of a rough day today with med switch, but every day it should get better
                          I am sorry about the tragis deaths of young people...Grateful and Nora...kisses
                          every time my 19 year old pulls out the driveway I worry
                          Vicks - gorgeous pics.....I need a vacation SOOOOOO bad
                          I still think Rubes has some new family members......
                          Rog - good luck with the job sweet friend
                          I am off for pizza and a movie then bedtime..had corprate muckety mucks in town for two days....fun with brain fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          No tomatos yet.......but keeping them watered!!
                          I love you all
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Casey Anthony will get what she deserves....the cute, sexy look almost made me barf today
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, happy the buzzard is off the street. Take care of yourself, OK. Yes, Anthony has ended her life, and what's sickening is now she'll get an agent, get paid for her story. BUT, no good end will come from it.
                              I've been scratching a bug bite on my neck, and imagine my surprise when I looked in the mirror and it looks like I've got a hickey! Can't imagine what the checker at the grocery store thought!!
                              sigpic

Comment

MB, I am so happy they caught Stephanie's murderer! I hope they lock him up for life! I have really been praying for you, Jan. You are really being tested lately and put through the wringer! I'm sending you strength and lots of love. You REALLY do need a vacation! When will you be eligible for one? Ruby, thank you so much for your sweet, forgiving and encouraging nature. I love you so much! I didn't even think about all the cigs in the picture. I'm sorry, but you are doing so great and I am so proud of you! Fluff and Nora, I am so sorry about the tragedies of your friends. I know how bad we hurt when our child is hurting. Grateful, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I never get to listen to Joyce's cds or dvds when hubby is around and he sat in the living room all day working on his computer and cussing it every breath! I am FINALLY through for the day. I put up 18 quarts of tomatoes, okra and onion, great for gumbo and soups. I am so tired, I may just go to bed soon. I don't have the energy to be around hubby drinking tonight. Ruby, that sounds like a spider bite! Take some benedryl. I love you all, even those who are flying by or not showing up. Roger? Melissa? Several of you missing and we mss you all. Love, Vicki

Comment

Working...
                                X