The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruby - you can't come and visit and end up cooking!!!!!!

LOL !!!! Love, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun - don't know which book that you are talking about. Right now, I'm reading a couple different ones. "Alcohol: how to Give It Up and Be Glad You Did", "When I Lay my Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances" and some Sue Ann Jaffarian short stories. The first two books, I can only read a short bit at a time. First one is a self help type book and the second one is so sad.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh funny Nora - I thought the title of the book you were reading was "until they catch me"
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I want to read 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett from Mississippi. (The movie comes out on August 12.)
          Sun, I LOVE cooking, just not 15 times a week. It's the clean-up I hate. :H
          Tomorrow's Bank Day in Ireland and UK, Ramadan, and Picnic Day in Australia. Work day here.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - The Help is an awesome book - but you MUST read it before you see the movie. I can't believe that the movie will be anywhere as good as the book was. You have to read the book first!!!!! Oh - and it is Bank Holiday - not Bank Day.

hugs, sun XX

Comment

Rubes, Sun is a fabulous cook! When I was there we had a fabulous potato frittata with cheese. The food was awesome.

Comment

My Brother-in-laws 25th Wedding Anniversary party went well. It was nice because I could have my disabled sister their. She does'nt get out much. Any way it was good to see all the family and friends. A good time was had by all ! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Glad you had a good day Tony! Sounds like a fun time.

Fen - that sounds like a delicious dish that Sun fixed. Yummy. Maybe you could serve it up on the truck.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I shall, Nora! :l

Comment

Had a really wonderful falafel the other night. It's been so long. Maybe I should serve some of that up at the truck, too?

Comment

well its the last day of the month and well time to start another thread for august and hope to see everyone there .. till than later stay strong shifting and keep thinking positive ..
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Re: The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

did u invest in forex or something else?

Comment

Working...
                          X