The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fen - And you let me in the car with her when she was driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot pal!!!!:H:H:H:H
    Time - I agree with you - Mrs Fennel just didn't want to have to drive again.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

just a friendly hello im not into going into everyything right now but been sick and just not myself and on another note the end pof the month is tomorrow .. i can start a new thread .. but cant promise ill be around much and ill share when im really .. wish i could say about work but there just too much shit going on in my head right now and to anyone that might think its because of drinking you are misstaken ..
      just me and ill share when im ready ,bye for now and have a great night .. love and big hugs
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi Rog - I was thinking of you and wondering how you were doing? Sorry you hav been ill - me too - bummer in the summer eh? I still have the cough but other than that feel pretty good!! I am so sorry that you are still feeling rough. You are a good guy no matter what any one else says. (just joking). Lorry loads of love and hugs to you my friend. Wishing you well. Wishing you everything I would wish for me. And then some more. Roger - you have my number.

Love and hugs,

sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning All! Well I had a much better afternoon than you and Mrs. Fen, Fen. Looks like we're lucky to still have Nora here to post too.:H
          Sunni I've never used a chainsaw but really should learn how. We're supposed to have licenses to use one here--but lots don't. Hope you have some help today to shift things around and be careful please. :l
          Rog, I'm trying not to worry about you, as I really believe that is wrong negative thinking and will do you or me no good. So, I'm sending positive energy to manifest wherever it is needed in your life. :h
          Unexpected visit from two of late best friend's daughters yesterday. They invited my to the cottage and threatened to come back and get me if I didn't come. So I went and had a very nice day-dipping(not swimming), boating, playing frisbee, roasting terribly bad for your stuff and played cards til midnight and then drove home nice and sober. (I did have a few beers in the afternoon). It was so nice to just hang out with them like a family. I want to go back today--maybe I will or tomorrow. Must find missing bookwork today.
          Hope you're all having a good morning and planning a good day! xo
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Anyone home?
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hi all
              Had a really busy week playing chauffer , not sure how to spell it. Musta put 80 bucks in the car last week. Still 3 more days of marching band camp, 12 hours a day, I thought that was kinda much for kids, or anybody really..plus its so damn hot. School starts week after next, cant wait to get back to normal, whatever that is. Been going to city pool alot between times and yest was last day its open boo hoo, I was almost in tears. Thought I had another week...well the pool is my getaway and gives me time to think...sorry you are feeling lousy T, well I guess we can't feel great all the time. Can't wait to hear the news from Biz...gotta go hang clothes...later b

Comment

Good Morning RC and Bird!! RC - such a nice day for you yesterday - sounded just what you needed!! Not sure I am going to play with the chain saw - it scares me!! Plus it is so hot out.

Bird - you sound so busy as usual - gosh, school starts early doesn't it? I am not sure when it starts round here....

I need to clean today - or get outside. Not sure which is worse in the heat. we did have a little rain which might make weeds easier to pull though....

Very quiet here today - hope everyone is just lazing around and sleeping in, having a lovely day!!

Hugs to you all,

Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey, family! Biz, curious minds really want to know... but you are gonna make us wait, aren't you? I hope you have a great time on your vacation. Ruby, love the pics of Jack. How are you feeling? RC, I am so happy to see you so excited about your daughter getting married and happy you had a good time with the girls last night. Sunni, hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter. Fen, that was a funny story about the Mrs. Hubby drives like that, too, so I could relate! Hey, Time, good to see you. How are you doing? Roger, I am so sorry for whatever you are going through and to be sick on top of that. I pray you feel better and have a peaceful day. Bird, you are always so busy. I couldn't keep up with you.
                  I feel pretty good today. We got all the furniture moved and Paul is painting. I hate to say it, but I don't like the color. It looks more yellow on the wall than cream. Oh, well, gotta live with it now that it is paid for. I ALWAYS do impulsive buying, then decide I didn't do good. Oh, well...
                  I hope everyone has a very relaxing day. Grateful, Effie, MB, and all that are missing, I love you all so much! Love, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hey everybuddy. Busy morning at a rental (another fine mess they've left us!), then came home and got a big hen washed, stuffed, and coated with my secret ingredients before popping in the oven. Have the bread rising, so now, with the fresh marinated vegetable salad, some sauteed spinach, coleslaw, and some rice, dinner's ready. Even have a big container of fresh SWEET tea chilling. Oh, and made a gallon of pepper sauce. VERY muggy here but I have plenty to keep me busy in the house, so you know I won't be lazy. I'm so missing my cabin, but can't leave Hubs with all this stuff to do. He starts all the hours again in September, so one more month and I'm FREEEEEEEE to stay up there as long as I want.
                    So, how are ya'll doing??
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

This is a quiet bunch today. Hope you're having a good one!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm here. Lazy day today. Did school clothes shopping Friday & Saturday. Bought a card game & board game yesterday so been playing those. I'm worn out. I am being completely lazy today. The kids asked about going to Old Navy for more shopping and I said no. :H We went to a Farmers Market yesterday and got some delicious fruit. Yummy. Well - that's it from here. Going to go back to reading my book. Until they catch me. :H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lazy day here, too. Mrs. Fen and I are recovering from yesterday.

Rog, I hope you get to feeling better soon...gosh, lots of our peeps here are ill lately!

Nora, I hope you get a few more chapters in before the kiddos become bored and fight for your attention.

Vick, I feel for you...I thought I was going to punch a hole in the floor from pressing my imaginary passenger side brake!!!!

Bird, sounds like you're on the road all day long!

R.C., glad you're having fun this weekend...

Sun, I hope you get a little break from the heat. Wish I was there to help you weed! :h

Rubes, dinner sounds lovely. :h

Comment

Effie, I hope you're feeling better too! :h

Comment

Hey there everyone - well, shame on me - I didn't venture out in the heat - have spent the day inside, cleaning. Sorted out my hoover which has been giving me pain for ages - but I finally fixed it! I am SO impressed!!! Go me.

Nora - is that the book about the chap who pretends to be different people? If it is, that is sort of scary that he can get away with doing that!!!

Vicki - yes thank you - daughter cooked me a loverly meal - just the fact that someone did it for me (and cleared up afterwards) made it awesome!!!! We have it on the calendar for the next time when I cook!!! It was so nice - she is a good kid. She moves out on the 19th, and will be a mile away then. LOL

Ruby - IF you do come and stay with me - you won't get as much home cooked stuff as you do at home - hope you know that!!!!! But the company is wonderful ! Well, actually it will all be home cooked stuff - just not what you are used to. oh my gosh - not at all!!!!! Tell her Fen !!!!! ROTFLMBO

Hugs and love to all,

Love, Sun XXX

Comment

Thought of you today, Sun. My Southern Living magazine had a section devoted to meatless meals. I'll post some few you soon. Sound delish, using lots of fresh produce. Maybe I'll cook you one. I'm thinking maybe September or October when Hubs starts all his terrible outages again and I become a GFP widow. That's if I let him live until September. He whines a lot. :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X