Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Hey RC!!!
    what is good for shin splints.......since the doctor is in:H:H
    I know we have discussed this before, but they WILL NOT go away
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh yes......GOOD Golly Vicki...are you ok sweetie? That sound s like quite a fall
      Grateful....chin up sweet friend...I think you should go play the Mary Poppins game with Nora and have some fun

Comment

mama bear;1155562 wrote: Hey RC!!!
        what is good for shin splints.......since the doctor is in:H:H
        I know we have discussed this before, but they WILL NOT go away
        G'day Mama. Are you wearing your heels again?
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Yes, I'm sorry, Vicki--how are you doing today?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Here's some simple stretches that can't hurt.
            Are you still taking magnesium? I'll keep looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05hLQYFA3E[/video]]‪3 stretches for shin splints‬‏ - YouTube

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

My daughter just got engaged.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

YAY RC!!!!!! Is this a good thing??
                ANd yes, I am taking so many vitamins that I am always in the pottie.......

Comment

and only tennis shoes for a week or so me thinks!! the heels must go.......

Comment

He is a hard working, decent young man--YES!!! He proposed on that Ferris Wheel I posted last night.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The heels defo have to go Girly.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

haha--I'm assuming I will be invited to this one!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning, family! RC, congratulations and I am so happy for your daughter! Is she going to have a big wedding? Will you have to help? I don't envy you, if you do! Ruby, I only got 5 lorcet (10 mg) but I only take 1/2 of one in the evenings, when I hurt so bad. No abuse, I promise! My doctor does really care. That is why he has been my doctor for over 10 years! He's just 2 hours away, so I can't run to him for everything, but I do see him every 2 months! The idea of going to a pain management dr. doesn't appeal to me as I HATE taking pain pills and I'm already on enough stuff! Anyways, I feel so much better today! Thank you all for your prayers. They are working! I've got a busy day today, trying to help Paul get all the furniture moved out of the den and dining room, so he can start painting tomorrow. We are moving the big screen and Paul's recliner into the bedroom and will be living out of there for a while. I hope you all have a nice weekend. I love you so much! Love, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

RingingCedres congradulations!!!!!!!!! when is the wedding? good morning to all I will be on vacation for the next week. We are taking my son to the navel acdomy becuse he may want to go and taking my daughter to UDELL like I could afford that............... and then to the Jersy shore to rest. When I bet back I will have some really big news so big that all of you will be able to see me on TV In the news
                            Have a great week everyone stay safe and keep on jambing

Comment

Wow! Lots going on here, and good news too! Congratulations RC. I'm with Vick on wedding planning, but I had fun with my daughter, and it was absolutely perfect! I'm so glad you like him, and what a romantic place to propose!
                              Vick, I'm glad you're feeling better. I have to see my doctor every 3 months, and he's about an hour and a half away too. I'm glad you like him, though. A good rapport is so important.
                              Biz, can't wait for you to get back. You're gonna make us wait, huh? :H
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ooooo Biz the suspense....have a great day and look forward to your good news. I don't have tv though.

No date yet and no idea about size--I guess it will be whatever they can afford. Unless a miracle happens on my end. They have a lot of friends--so we'll see. I AM INVITED.:h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X