The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rubes--and you know what makes me feel special too---she told me before FB:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

What a beautiful thing to share, RC.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Jack the Bear at football practice...........

sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

He is a cutie--it looks painful though
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

It really worries me to, but he's so rough and tumble anyway, and he loves anything physical. My SIL says his mother wouldn't let him play when he was growing up and he still regrets it. Would you believe one of the most dangerous activities for kids is cheerleading?
            sigpic

Comment

RC - SO THRILLED with your news - and so excited for you and your daughter - how lovely that you will be involved and INVITED too!!!! That is great news. Bet you are tickled pink!! I am so very pleased for you.

Biz - have fun at the shore and rest! relax and enjoy!

vicki - why are you moving furniture if your hard are so painful? Can't it wait? Can't Paul get someone else to help? you need to be resting your hands and taking it easy...I know it is like talking to a brick wall - but you won't make them any better!! Do hope that you get to feeling a LOT better soon!!

ruby - you too - are you feeling better today? I am assuming that you meant that joke for moi??? The one who is younger than you?? - Oh sorry - we are ALL younger than you - LOL How could I have forgotten THAT !!

Tony - sorry about your son's sunburn - had loads of them when i was younger (be quiet Ruby) and I feel his pain.

Oh - RC - no, there is no way I can move the limb myself - in fact it broke the fence so when it is removed, we are going to have to fix the fence too - it leads to the creek and then into the park out back, a place where I do not want the dogs going, so I am not sure what to do about it right now. the thing is that I have (besides a three wire bin compost system), a compost thingy that is a turning one - and it is trapped behind the limb among the branches that came down so I have to figure out a way to get to it - it is too heavy to lift out as it is half full of GOOD compost! I will have to go and try and figure it out tomorrow when I am off. Might just get the chain saw out (OMG - watch out everybody!!). It scares me - me using the chain saw.

Anyway I hope everyone has an awesome evening - my daughter is COOKING ME DINNER.

back later. hugs to all

Love Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Great news, R.C.! Congrats!

Comment

I have spent the day performing grunt labor at Tick Hollow...at least ninety degrees and uber humidity.

Oh, and Mrs. Fen is never, I repeat, never driving the fennel-mobile again!

Comment

fennel;1155733 wrote: I have spent the day performing grunt labor at Tick Hollow...at least ninety degrees and uber humidity.

Oh, and Mrs. Fen is never, I repeat, never driving the fennel-mobile again!
                    ROTFLMBO fen - DO TELL !!!!

Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh gosh...well, Mrs. Fen is a terrible navigator and is seemingly unable to look up online sites via phone while seated in the passenger seat of an automobile. As we were hauling tons of dry-wall, fiberglass batting and basic mouse droppings and nut-shells, I was (as you can imagine) eager to deposit the detritus in the back of the Fennel-mobile at a dump site tonight, as opposed to letting the stench permeate my vehicle over-night. I agreed to allow Mrs. Fen to drive while I did an online search of drop off sites in my fair town.

Alas, Mrs. Fennel suffers from extreme road rage and ineptitude while driving. I had the imaginary passenger side brake pressed all the way to the floor as Mrs. Fen rode up on the bumpers of offending vehicles. To top things off, although I informed the lovely Missus that all the garbage drop off sites closed at four-thirty, she insisted upon driving to one anyway...only to discover that it was- wait for it...closed!

Now, had Mrs. Fen left Tick Hollow with me when I told her I'd reached my saturation point, we would have made it back to Fen-town in time. GAH!!!!!

After nearly getting us in several accidents and killing a couple of bicyclists, we made it home.

Comment

Sun...ROTFLMBO @ you ROTFLYBO!!!!:H

Comment

Glad you survived Fen - her driving sounds like Him Indoors !!!! LOL I usually do the driving when we go out!!!! :H:H:H:H

Comment

Mrs. Fen is NEVER driving me anywhere ever again! Truly. I have had it.

Comment

I'm quite sure she just wanted to make sure she never had to do the driving again. Smart lady...I'm just saying !!!!

Comment

Just so you know I am just kidding..

Comment

Working...
                                X