I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday. I'm on Day 2 and plan on only going forward. I was up wide awake at 5:45am. My daughters slept with me and they were all over the place, ha ha!!! That's okay, I still felt great, ready for the day. Awesome, Drifty!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy AF day, everyone!
    Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Congrats Drifty! WELL done

I did not drink yesterday!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I didnt drink as well yesterday, I like hangin out in the cool kids section
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday. It was my 6 moth af anniversary and it wouldn't be an anniversary if I drank so I didn't drink.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday! Can I come hang out with the cool kids, too??

Comment

sunshine_gg;1214049 wrote: I did not drink yesterday! Can I come hang out with the cool kids, too??
              LOL, any and all are welcome here, and I guess I can stay at least ONE more day, cuz I didnt drink yesterday either
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday and today I am feeling ecstatic as today will be my first sober thanksgiving in 20 years...wow. Need I say more???
                Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                :h

Comment

I guess I'm cool today.
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hey great stuff BlondeAF!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I'm a freakin' legend me thinks..... I did NOT drink yesterday or the day before! No intention of doing so either!

Happy Friday to you all - it is just so nice to come and see the regulars clocking up AF days. It keeps me true and I'm grateful to all who share.....and let me share.
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1214521 wrote: I'm a freakin' legend me thinks.....
                        :H:H:H Right on! So you are!

Comment

sunshine_gg;1214528 wrote: :H:H:H Right on! So you are!
                          What she said!:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I haven't had a drink since I was here last.... woop, woop, woop! Yesterday was a day I certainly could have said "oh bugger (code for f**k) it I'm gonna do some damage! BUT I forgot to think about AL as a crutch.... I only just realised this minute (hence the post) that the thought of tying one on never entered my head..... SERIOUSLY, VERY NICE!!! I say again - woop, woop, woop.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Woop, woop, indeed! :H

I also did not drink yesterday Or the last 49 days, in fact.

Comment

gg 49 days is just awesome isn't it?? Woop, woop, woop to you too!!!

Your avatar makes me smile. I'm not a horse person at all but my daughter is and wanted me to help out at some horsie event she was organising. So, to cut a long story short she put me in this dusty ring with all these horses and a microphone, a list of 'things' horses do to music and told me to just announce things as they went along. Sounded easy enough. After about 15 minutes she came rushing in and told me I was SO bad at it I had to go and help out in the tuck shop!!!! I had a bottle in my bag and so I wasn't so offended - this is the sad part of the story.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X