Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday.

I didn't drink yesterday and I am so glad about that this morning
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Aw Nicelife... but that's in the past, eh? :l

With the weather turning brrrrrrr I'm not doing much horsey stuff, either at the moment.

Oh.. and I did not drink yesterday
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday. Too much to do today and I don't want to jeopardize my ability to get it ALL done.
        Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

I did not drink today or since last Friday methinks. Instead of wondering which days I did not drink I have to think about which days I did drink now. Vastly different than 2 years ago. It did not happen overnight but a slow forward sometimes backward movement into a much better place of self control.
          Nice to hear from you Blonde. Keep it rockin! All of you!
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

There you are
            I also did not drink yesterday.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and even though I have my work Christmas party today from lunch time onwards, I will NOT be drinking..... Actually, I'm not even remotely interested in ever drinking again! it is nice to have certain behavior tucked away in a pretty little basket called "The Past". gg made me realise that parts of me are well and truly in the past, and I'll never go back - ever! Thanks gg!! Have a happy day everyone and it is great to see Blonde and RC whenever I check in wracking up AF days like they are going out of fashion - which they never will btw. Unlike my purple tie dye tights.....
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. And I like it that way.

Comment

No sireebob, did not.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and boy do I feel good
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Well done everyone I did not drink yesterday either.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, and a notable day it was... my last day one. Period.
                        ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                        -----------------------------------
                        Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Go Irie!

I did not drink either. And now I am bright as a bee this morning.... buzz buzz buzz! (but not BUZZED...lol) Great going everyone!

Comment

I didn't drink last night and I can tell you that its worth it all to wake up clear headed and hangover free.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

No drink for me yesterday!

Comment

Even though I didn't get the job yesterday, I didn't drink because it wouldn't be worth it.
                                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X