Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday.

Way to go Drifty!

I didn't drink yesterday...was too busy and made my house beautiful instead. Now I am looking at it all this morning and it motivates me to not drink today either!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I passed on putting the poison in my system as well, I may just continue this trend!~
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Gave it another miss today :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

34 days AL free today and had a count up. I reckon I saved ?510.00 !!

Comment

Drifty - good for you in being able to cope with life on its own terms. No al for me yesterday either.

Well done everyone.

Comment

timpin;1222601 wrote: 34 days AL free today and had a count up. I reckon I saved ?510.00 !!
                Well done!!! I too like to add up what Ive saved, and how many empty calories I have NOT put in my system.

3 30 packs 90
                2 Evan Williams 20
                "Filler 6 packs 15

Total 125 a week times 31 weeks...........right near 4000 dollars(that got directly spent at the race track

Empty calories saved: 10 beers times 100 calories 1000 a night times 221 days

221,000 caloriesamazing what happens to ones body when they dont have to burn off that many wasted calories......

/looking in mirror making kissy kiss face! :H Anyone know a good veterinarian, cuz these pythons...........look........SICK

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, nor the few days before! I was waking up this morning and realised I had a bad taste in my mouth and thought 'man, my breath must pong.....' THEN I remembered the vile taste I used to have after a night on the poison. I embraced my stinky AF breath, bounded out of the sack and kissed my little dog good morning! AF mornings are HEAVENLY!!!!

Happy Friday everyone! :h
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

NL, isn't it cool how unconditionally our pets love us?

Comment

Yep, indeed it is.....she has been such a good friend to me - no matter what!!! BTW, thanks for the Jason Vale tip - sealed it for me, at a tricky time too.
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

That is so good to hear. You never know when something you suggest might help someone, which is what I love about this site.

Comment

It's amazing how we don't look at the side of money when we desire the booze or smokes, I have also been doing the similar math in the past few weeks, the reason for that is I found that I had money in my pocket all of a sudden where I never used to have any change or cash in my wallet.

This is an added plus on top of the overall general health you are regaining... What a concept.

FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I didn't drink either...had to get up early for work and that sucks when you are hungover...no thanks!
                            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                            :h

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, either
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Frequent Traveler;1223684 wrote: It's amazing how we don't look at the side of money when we desire the booze or smokes, I have also been doing the similar math in the past few weeks, the reason for that is I found that I had money in my pocket all of a sudden where I never used to have any change or cash in my wallet.

This is an added plus on top of the overall general health you are regaining... What a concept.

FT

I did not drink either, spent the the day with the kids, goin to lunch, laughing, and looking at what I think will be my new winter time venture.

Im very interested in getting into fish aquariums! Ill gladly accept any PM's from anyone that wishes to share any knowledge about basic start up!

Wishing EVERYONE a happy AF day Attached files [img]/converted_files/1729462=6450-attachment.jpg[/img]

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X