I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I am---don't get yer knickers in a knot SunBeam! I really better get off my ass now.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Knickers in a twist RC - a twist .....
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I don't KNOW. I heard it on a soap opera 30 years ago and it stuck. Either way--keep'em loose. OK??
        Luv ya!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Better yet--get rid of the damn things. Good God-you'd think I was drinking!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ROTFLMBO - have a good one RC :l:l
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nope again.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I didn't drink last night. Now I get to go to lunch with my friend. If I drank, I would be too hungover to go. I may not be eating much neither. I usually eat enough for the headache pills (and sometimes the fear of puking would be too much for the pills neither so I suffered) (and yes sometimes I puked) but now I am eating my lunches. No more hangovers no more fear of puking because of drinking too much the night before. SOBER LIFE ROCKS!
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

So glad you did this at your age Drifty. Can you imagine what your guts would be like in 30 years? Not pretty. Hope you enjoyed a yummy lunch.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well it's past midnight and now tomorrow--so I did not drink yesterday. Still 2 beer in the fridge.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A very trying weekend all around but I did not drink yesterday.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday, either. Focused like crazy on my first mini-goal of 7 days AF.
                        ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                        -----------------------------------
                        Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Nice work Irie. I've matched your 7. How bout I raise you 7?? (I'm really not a poker player)

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well done ringing cedars your doing great:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1176724 wrote: Well done ringing cedars your doing great:-)
                              Thanks Porkchop (ya--your avatar still reminds me of the sister's bf every time I see it)
                              btw--It used to say How doin you? It seemed to suit you better.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

hey there girl sending love and big hugs RC
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X