I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not drink yesterday, pleased to say.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

RingingCedars;1434116 wrote: Excellento Nicey!

Praise me, not drinking being the norm now.

MWAH!
      :bow:wave::wave::bow
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1434813 wrote: :bow:wave::wave::bow
        No no no Lord Nelson, it is I who should be praising you for both your achievement and your unending support!

(I really was just praising myself. Guess it didn't read that way.)
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I most certainly did not drink yesterday!

RC - would love to be shoveling snow....it is HOT here today. Love ya girl - you too Nelzie!!!!

Happy New Year to all!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1435093 wrote: I most certainly did not drink yesterday!

RC - would love to be shoveling snow....it is HOT here today. Love ya girl - you too Nelzie!!!!

Happy New Year to all!
            You girls are killin' it..........I missed your other post.........here ya go!:applaud::wave::applaud:
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I did not drink yesterday but painted my hallway and staircase, boy am I sore today but feel awesome.
              FT
              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and feel bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.
                Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Nope, I did not drink yesterday.
                  Not tonight either....2nd NYE in a row.
                  All the best MWO friends far and wide!
                  Luv ya too Nicey! You always make me smile.:h

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Bring on 2013 and beyond!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. Won't today either.
                      Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Put together a rockin legal notice.
                        Let's hope the recipient is rocked.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, had a rocky New Year's Eve as I was all by myself and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself. I didn't go nuts or anything but allowed the wrong type of red fluid to pass my lips, but now back on track for 2013 as AF and NF.
                          Thank you all my friends.
                          FT

Comment

FT...you are going to master this. I think I know exactly what you're going through. Divorce/separation leading to lost time with our children is friggin hard under the best of circumstances. Just keep coming back, as you do, and work out what you can do differently next time and put it in place when you know you will be vulnerable. Have a great day!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC - thanks I needed that vote of confidence, with this great support I will survive and make my goal of AF and NF free 2013.

Comment

A helping hand can be a simple as an encouraging word. I know that well FT. I also know what missing your kid(s) is like. Mine were alienated by wasband. Been 11 years now. 11 years of hell.

Keep your chin up, pm me anytime you're missing your son.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X