Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY!!! 30 September

I've a big confession to make ...... I only come here for the recipes :new:
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

pingu1997;1185352 wrote: There might have been cheap wine but you don't stand with a thousand overweight travelling Boro fans and sip wine LOL
      Now that I would pay to see. :H:H:H
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Panno;1185353 wrote: I've a big confession to make ...... I only come here for the recipes :new:
        Och well, we're all food tarts around these parts, aren't we
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ooh ooh, can I be Receptionist Tart.

Putting you on hold.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

howdy ya'll
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1185355 wrote: Now that I would pay to see. :H:H:H
              I can hold my own in front of the travelling Boro army, beer or pepsi.....

Last year they were moaning about all the soft southern shites who never supported their true teams until I told them I lived less than 2 miles away and that shut their northern gobs

Still the worst experience I had was supporting Reading from the family end in a local derby against Portsmouth. Learns never again to stand on chair and make rude gestures towards a bunch of angry away fans who are losing......
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Wow just been talking with Mr P and he's in the start of developing a home for alcoholics, it's not a rehab, it's apartments for people who have no abode and need to get started again, something similar on the lines of a dry house but basically their independent with nice accommodation, a chef on hand to help them with nutrition, a doctor on call, and a career adviser
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1185328 wrote: Hello again, Army

I'm afraid my ADD is bad tonight - I keep on being distracted Couldn't possibly be PM's that are distracting you...
                  Zenstyle;1185329 wrote: I would have called you back... if it didn't take 24 hours to charge!!!

I think you basically talked it to death. It was tired and couldn't go on any longer... :H That about sums it up.:H
                  Zenstyle;1185337 wrote: Oh no.... that would never do... (but we both managed to PM simultaneously... in fact I'm so used to including her name she was on the PM... AND the other end of the phone) :new::H Classic Zennie-butt.
                  JackieClaire;1185340 wrote:
                  The conversation was a bit like this.

Me: Hang on a minute I've got a PM

Zens: Who is it?

Me: You

Zens: What does it say?
                  :H She really asked what the PM SHE sent you said....Hahahahahaha...
                  Zenstyle;1185360 wrote:
                  That can be Panno's Tart name... Food Tart.

(I can't remember what mine was...)
                  JackieClaire;1185365 wrote:
                  Ooh ooh, can I be Receptionist Tart.

Putting you on hold.
                  I had three names at once if I'm not mistaken. Dark Orchid Tart, PhotoBucket Tart and Multi-quoting Tart...
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Did I see Incheroo there, if so yoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Incherooooooo.

So yer actually a foorball hooligan, Pingu.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Looks like the barracks are deserted. Did I do that??:upset:

Anyway, off to walk the dogger and then to bed. I know, I know, this early on a Friday night? Well, at my advanced age, and having been awake since 5 a.m. and up since 6, it's time to call on the Sleep Fairy.

Wishing all of you who are close to my time zone,

And to youz on the other side of the pond...

Tomorrowz, Troopers....

P.S. Inchy - Hi and Bye. Hope to talk to you over the weekend...
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1185370 wrote:

I had three names at once if I'm not mistaken. Dark Orchid Tart, PhotoBucket Tart and Multi-quoting Tart...
                        The Triple Tart, then
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good night Stirly

Comment

Nighty night, Stirls,:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1185295 wrote: Well, there was that time when I went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and you didn't realize I was off the phone for 2 or 3 minutes. I just laid the receiver down and I could hear you still talking....
                              :H:H:H

Comment

Off to try and cook dinner ... Am attempting spaghetti with prawns (fresh) garlic chilli and fresh basil mixed with a knob of butter

Comment

Working...
                                X