Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY!!! 30 September

Did you get the lock on your door Inchy :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

not yet no, i want to catch the culprit first
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Zenstyle;1185483 wrote: Yep Inchy... what's the stats on the privacy situation?

You know... its only now I realized why Patty capitalized FRIDAY in the thread heading. Dumb as a box of rocks, moi!!!
        Call me dumb too - explain
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

InChains;1185482 wrote: not yet no, i want to catch the culprit first
          Sorry thought I'd read it was your sister!

Comment

Zenstyle;1185490 wrote: 'Cos she's been waiting for Friday all week. Funny how we can walk past something all day and kinda notice it but not wonder why it is what it is!!!
            Know how she feels, I wait for Friday every Monday starting at 5.00am - note to self get a life :H

Comment

panno - it is my sister, i know it is, but i cannot show her proof, so she'll just beat the hell out of me again

Zenny: no privacy yet, some day soon...

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1185510 wrote: panno - it is my sister, i know it is, but i cannot show her proof, so she'll just beat the hell out of me again

Zenny: no privacy yet, some day soon...
                Inchy sorry to hear I know how tough it can be with siblings I grew up with 4 brothers who were the apple of my mothers eye and could do no wrong, keep strong you will come out the better :l

Comment

Must be off Mr P chewing my ear off here!! Well not literally but you know what I mean, see you tomorrow

Comment

my sister is mostly ok to our faces, unfortunately she has alot of mental health issues that make ehr do some very strange, hurtful and at times worryign things, my brother is on drugs and sells drugs so it could actually have been him in my room too - can't trust either of them for a second

Comment

InChains;1185519 wrote: my sister is mostly ok to our faces, unfortunately she has alot of mental health issues that make ehr do some very strange, hurtful and at times worryign things, my brother is on drugs and sells drugs so it could actually have been him in my room too - can't trust either of them for a second
                      Tough situation there, take care of yourself, from what I read your doing good :l

Comment

thanks zen, time to get myself to bed anyway, if anybody wodners i'm not here tomorrow, i'm staying with the wife xD see ya'll sunday - have a good weekend

xIC

Comment

I have a pic to post of my very sorry plumbing job. It is really ugly. It was all I could do given lack of money and the difficult circumstances. I'll have to wait until next year to do something better, assuming I have the money even then.

Since I already know that this thread is going to be yesterday's news before yesterday even gets here, I'll post them on tomorrow's thread.

I hope everyone has a good night. :l

Comment

Why are you talking to yourself, Zenny. :H:H:H

Nighters Army friends. Keep fighting the good fight.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                            X