I am not going to drink tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the I'm not going to, the I did not yesterday. So, I thought a tomorrow commitment thread could help too.

I'll go first.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Ditto!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I am not going to drink tomorrow because I have way too many things to do and I can't do them if I can't think straight.
      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Because the money I waste on AL can go to my true passion
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I won't be drinking tomorrow because......I don't want to give energy to the demon! I want it all for myself, so that I can share it with those I want to share my real life with!!!

NELZ - 180 days......fannnnnnntttaaaaasticccccccooooooo!!!!!! !! Congrats - you're an inspiration to me.

Happy Friday everyone!!! :l
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

I am not going to drink tomorrow because I want to have my first halloween party af since my quit to go right and AL will make it wrong. I remember last year getting wasted, this year will be different.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

It will be a sunny day following TOO MUCH RAIN, and I have a lot to do outdoors. Alcohol would turn me into a slug.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam;1199091 wrote: Alcohol would turn me into a slug.
                I don't miss that at all.

I'm not going to drink tomorrow.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I just reached one of my goals, and have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to get to my next one, and starting over would take me twice as long...............I hate double work!!

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I'm not going to drink tomorrow because tomorrow is day 2 and I want to move forward, not back. And I don't want to be at day one again. It's almost over and I feel wonderful. I'm gonna do again tomorrow with the added pleasure of getting a good night's sleep tonight and waking up sober for the first time in many months! So no, I will not drink tomorrow .
                    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                    :h

Comment

Good to see you back BlondeAF!!!

I'm not going to drink tomorrow either.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well, Im kind of competitive by nature, and if RC isnt drinking.....I guess I cant either...:H

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1202417 wrote: Well, Im kind of competitive by nature, and if RC isnt drinking.....I guess I cant either...:H
                          Nelz, I thought that was funny - as good a reason as any!!!:H So I'm gonna be competitive too!!!!
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Nelz;1202417 wrote: Well, Im kind of competitive by nature, and if RC isnt drinking.....I guess I cant either...:H
                            :H Ya loon!

But can you do this?

avec dried cranberries, gojji berries and milk chocolate wafers
                            oh my God, I think it's the best I've ever made!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1202435 wrote: :H Ya loon!

But can you do this?
                              avec dried cranberries, gojji berries and milk chocolate wafers
                              oh my God, I think it's the best I've ever made!
                              GOJJI berries??? Now you're just making stuff up, aren't ya? :H
                              I'm not drinking tomorrow neithers. Can be as competitive as the rest of yous!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X