I am not going to drink tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now, it looks like we have a game up in here!!!!

On your Mark, get set, QUIT! bbbwhwhhwaaaaa
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Ha ha Nelz et all! It's a game where everyone wins, that's the best part.

Hi RC! Thanks for the welcome back...it's good to be here. By the way, pass me a piece of that antioxidant chocolate shabang...you got me in the mood to bake now! Banana bread was already in the works for later today...wish I had some goji berries to throw in for good measure!

Day 2 for me, feeling groovy

PS, I will not drink tomorrow as it will be day 3. And I loved waking up sober this morning, ready to take the day by storm!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Piece of that too pls but with cream.

and i am in on it too, no drinking and its friday. Who cares what day it is as long as it is AF.
        loving the support of this site guys, you have all been wonderful

GOAL: day 4 tomorrow
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Ok, let's get this show started.

I am not going to drink tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E[/video]]Smash Mouth - All Star - YouTube

Sorry no brownies left. Will make a bigger batch next week.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'm not going to drink tomorrow.
            And, I'm also not gonna eat four Mars bars or giant brownies.
            And, I will not bake any banana bread. I don't have overripe nanas and if I made it I would eat it.

:H
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I will not be drinking tomorrow as it will be day 3 for me! I did make banana bread but only had a crumb. I made it for DH. It's his favorite. I am living la viva low carb these days, and I can really do it now that I am not sucking down high carb booze!
              Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

Didn't drink today, not drinking tomorrow.
                Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Nice MtnM. Is you avatar recent? Great tag too.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I'm not drinking tomorrow, which will make it Day 3 for me.

I still haven't completely recovered from Wednesday night's bash, and am scared I'm just typing away here, and won't make it. (insert scared and lost smilie)

Need to go to my positive side, as G-man says.
                    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Ringing Cedars, the pic was taken this past Wednesday and it's the road on the way up to my house. It was basically deserted and I was at a stop sign. And we had just gotten snow the night before. Oh, and the tag is from Foo Fighters, "Miracle". :heart:
                      Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Beautiful shot Mtn Momma. We haven't got snow in my area in New England just yet but last weekend a storm hit out state and some areas west of us got it. I'm on the coast so we just got rain. But snow is coming soon I'm sure!

I'm not drinking today. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and drinking would make it suck. Period.

Comment

/pulls up chair next to Juja/Blonde

Is this seat taken? he hee

Congrats you two, 3 days in the books, and many many more to come :goodjob:
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

MtnMomma;1202961 wrote: Ringing Cedars, the pic was taken this past Wednesday and it's the road on the way up to my house. It was basically deserted and I was at a stop sign. And we had just gotten snow the night before. Oh, and the tag is from Foo Fighters, "Miracle". :heart:
                            I thought maybe it was your own. It is a lovely scene but better in pictures imo.:H

I am not going to drink tomorrow!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am not drinking tomorrow, will be busy and don't want to drink.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

No drinking for me today, made it through friday so saturday is a piece of p*ss
                                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
                                X