Army Thread Thursday 24th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! Stirls, thats shite.....I bet you felt like drowning the fecker! I hate when my sleep is interupted.....altho I had Mia in the bed last night as she was coughing quite badly and she slept with her food pressed into my side all night!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

morning

orf to work

have to earn money to buy new shiny things

have a good day everyone x
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Expatty, Mrs A, Mollers, Sooy,Oney,Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, Pingu and all those yet to drop by.

Oney, I feel you, hun. Perhaps I could make Rob one of my brief intervention studies.

Mr JC always has his Friday night with the 'boys' and I do what Molls does slightly distance myself. I always get a couple of mag and take me self to bed with me cocoa before he gets in. He's not hammered or anything just had a couple more than he should and gets all sort of sentimental and talkative. Worst thing is the beer breath.:eeew:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Guys,

I feel like I Have to put this out there because it has been bothering me a lot over the last couple of weeks.

I know my departure from here was sudden and abrupt and somewhat sneaky as I didn't say anything. I want to apologise for that. I know I hurt some people and because of that, it made it harder for me to bite the bullet and come back.

I left for a number of reasons to be honest. Firstly, I let negative people influence my decision which is never a good reason as there is always the ignore function but I was very hurt myself by others actions and I was lashing out.
          I also became disillusioned with all the slips and premeditated drinking that was going on, I know I posted a thread about this a while back and it caused uproar, sometimes coming on here brought me down when I saw people struggling or worse off, not doing anything about their drinking and doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
          What I did not realise was, it was really none of my business, everyone is on their own journey and has to find their own way out, we are not all wired the same way and we are all different. It is a difficult one for me though because it does make me mad sometimes but I need to pull back a bit and clean my own front yard.

Another reason was, that I had divulged SO much information here, all about my life, my relationship and my worries and gripes. Rob had found pm's when I was at a meetup and was not happy at what he saw, altho there was nothing untoward in them, the truth hurts and I was giving out about his drinking and the way things were between us, it caused RUCTIONS between us (as Starty can vouch for) and it is still brought up in a row even now. Rob hates me on here to be honest and doesn't understand why I came back. He was glad when left.

I feel dreadful about the way I treated some of my friends on here, people who had been really good to me and came to meetup's etc, it didn't sit well with me at the time but I thought I was breaking all ties and never coming back, I didn't really think of others at the time, I was still reeling from nasty pm's, Rob's distrust of me and the fact that I thought I had "outgrown" MWO and it was my time to move on.

I am very very sorry to the army thread, especially to JC, Stirls,Ktab, Mario, Anon, Molly, Tipps etc, I was a prize bitch and I am truly sorry.

I decided to come back because I missed you guys, I missed the banter and the support and the caring that is here. I took the chance that you would not mind me posting in the army thread, if you did, I would have posted elsewhere and still will if it makes anyone uncomfortable....I don't want ANYONE to feel like they HAVE to talk to me.

So I have been as honest as I can, which you can accept or not but it comes from the heart. I am sorry again and I hope this explains things.

Love

Oney xx

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I wish you could JC xxx Orf to drop the FOOT kicker into playschool xx

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:h Oney
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oney, hun. :l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning KT,
                  How's it going today?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah sure I'm alright JC.

Comment

Now are you sure?

Would have been back sooner but the phone rang.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yeh, I ok, not going to come here every day and moan about my lot. Got an appointment at 10.30 gotta run.

Comment

I'm not sure whether to wish you luck or commiserations. But I hope it has the outcome you're hoping for.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1214148 wrote: Now are you sure?

Would have been back sooner but the phone rang.

KTAB;1214150 wrote:
                            Yeh, I ok, not going to come here every day and moan about my lot. Got an appointment at 10.30 gotta run.
                            KTAB - if it helps you to come here and vent and get it off your chest, then please do so. There are lots of people who are struggling financially and otherwise.
                            And if it helps you to talk about it then this is the place to do it. I hope that your appointment has something to do about work and if it is, that you nail it.

Oney - what the others said...:huggy
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yooooooo hoooo Stirls,

I eventually got that blooming dress ordered. What faff and carry on.

I am debating to iron or not to iron.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Army! Just a quick pop in and Yoohoo to you all! Just about off to bed but saw you all around...

Comment

Working...
                                X