Army Thread 5th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th December

I have to put all those pressies away that i wrapped and clean this tip of a house......maybe after the next coffee.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Oney I saw all your pressies on fb...what a woman I was well impressed but feeling slightly lazy !!
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

I LOVE doing it to be honest....I am Mrs Christmas. going to rent myself out to other people next year!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Your hired I even have trouble shopping on line sometimes, for me there is just too much choice !! Its like when you go to the supermarket for a packet of cornflakes why oh why is there about 20 different brands :upset:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

LMAO, I will do all yours next year!

I have nowt left to do now.......have everything cept the crackers....then I get jealous looking at all the people rushing around and doing last min shopping, I want to say to them....go and have a coffee, let me do that for you!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

JackieClaire;1220784 wrote: Sweet dreams SunnyGG.

Good morning cirly wirly stirly girly. Love the cats and cousin of Mr Stirls sounds a somewhat interesting bloke.Don't get me started on him. Actually he's a rather shy fellow who keeps to himself. Did something stupid and ended up in jail for a couple of months. Drug-related stupid. His mother was a fine, upstanding citizen and a very successful midwife who invested her money well being that she was very smart. Now why she felt she had to share that photo with her friends, I will never know. Proud Momma?
              one2many;1220780 wrote:
              :H:H

Altho if Rob tattooed a burger on it, he would have a lot more luck with me...just sayin lol xx
              :H:H

Molly, I read back and saw that about your husband's business. So sorry to hear it. The economy sucks big-time everywhere. Everything from small shops to large businesses are closing every day. It's frightening to see how many stores, small buildings and large buildings are completely unoccupied. I think tho' that what Startypants said is right - perhaps he'll find something through friends or acquaintances. Best of luck to him.

Mario - I hope this is only a one-day thing and not continuous.

:wavin: to all of you and hope you have a pleasant day in spite of the worries and embuggerances (as Froglet would say).
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

one2many;1220790 wrote: LMAO, I will do all yours next year!

I have nowt left to do now.......have everything cept the crackers....then I get jealous looking at all the people rushing around and doing last min shopping, I want to say to them....go and have a coffee, let me do that for you!
                You really should try for a job as a personal shopper, took my daughter to Debenhams for her birthday...it was fantastic..she did all the leg work whilst we sat there having coffee, they don't charge but I suspect she gets a commission from the different brands ..I would even pay for the service again if they charged!

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

:sup:Good morning i stayed up late last night watching silly tv so just woke up at 9. Freazing cold put the heating on and back in to bed for another while with my coffee and laptop. Loved the funny gift story with the bad siters moll and the funny tattoe stories. I have 5 one one my outer right ankle inner left ankle two on my upper back and one big one across my lower back. I also have my nose pierced for years also i wear a small stud. Ears pierced twice. Love jewellery. Mario sorry bout work 2day make the most of ur day off hope you get something for the rest of the week. Also to all wit money woes hopefully nxt year will be better once january is over always a quiet month. the shops are busy enough so i wonder about the recession unless peeps are maxin credit cards and borrowing. Going to go the library this afternoon. Off to get more coffee be bak later.:wave::cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

What is yer take on this guys?

Child of five taken from parents for being obese: Social workers say they didn't do enough to control weight | Mail Online

Morning Stirls and Foxy xx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Panno;1220792 wrote: You really should try for a job as a personal shopper, took my daughter to Debenhams for her birthday...it was fantastic..she did all the leg work whilst we sat there having coffee, they don't charge but I suspect she gets a commission from the different brands ..I would even pay for the service again if they charged!
                      I would LOVE that!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Morning Fireyfoxy,

I'm sooooooooooo cold I can't get me feet warm.

Did he re-offend Stirls?
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

one2many;1220794 wrote: What is yer take on this guys?

Child of five taken from parents for being obese: Social workers say they didn't do enough to control weight | Mail Online

Morning Stirls and Foxy xx
                          They should have given the parents help by providing a dietician or life coach , it would have been alot cheaper and less stressful for the child IMO

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

HOW could a mother share a pic like that????? feckin hell!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Panno;1220797 wrote: They should have given the parents help by providing a dietician or life coach , it would have been alot cheaper and less stressful for the child IMO
                              I think they did all that Panno, the parents were warned to stick by the rules as regards diet and were monitored closely....to no avail.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

one2many;1220799 wrote: I think they did all that Panno, the parents were warned to stick by the rules as regards diet and were monitored closely....to no avail.
                                I was just going to say that. Apparently the SS just about did cartwheels trying to help but they chose to ignore it.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X