Army Thread 5th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th December

one2many;1220799 wrote: I think they did all that Panno, the parents were warned to stick by the rules as regards diet and were monitored closely....to no avail.
    Missed that bit...well in that case they are doing the child a favour, no child should be obese its so not right, not only unhealthy its mentally torture for them as I'm sure they must get bullied
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

I think letting kids get to that size is child abuse...I really do, setting them up for a kinds of problems in later years. diabetes, heart trouble, bullying etc etc...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

one2many;1220794 wrote:

Morning Stirls and Foxy xxHiya Oney!!
        JackieClaire;1220796 wrote:

Did he re-offend Stirls?
        Well he never got caught again that I know of. He did used to smoke pot in his garden. I know because we lived in the apartment above his for a few years and I could smell it once in a while if the windows were open.
        Panno;1220797 wrote:
        They should have given the parents help by providing a dietician or life coach , it would have been alot cheaper and less stressful for the child IMO
        I agree, Panno. Sometimes the parents simply aren't educated enough about nutrition and just need to have some guidance. Chances are that all of the family are overweight so it would have been assistance for all of them.

Right - off to the shops for me. Will catch up with you all later on.....
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

I'll bet you spent ages hanging out the window Stirls, I know I would.:banana:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Just been checking snow reports for Aviemore..think its cold here holy shit its -13 there today ..but not snowing :upset:
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

JackieClaire;1220805 wrote: I'll bet you spent ages hanging out the window Stirls, I know I would.:banana:
              :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

-13???? Sweet lamb O Jaysus!!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

The child was 5 tho Mollers, so should not even have access to food by themselves......I bet the parents were overweight too. I can understand about the poor education etc but they were told and given diet sheets and a dietitian and hosp app etc etc and TOLD what to do but just didn't do it.

Sorry but It makes me MAD, I see kids in Ava's class who weigh more than me and they are only 7, struggling to run with the other kids and bringing in lunches big enough for men.I think it is just plain wrong.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Hallo again, Army

Here are two piccies I took yesterday. Jasmine and two of the cats relaxing early evening:

The cubs in the pool:

I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

WOW!!! Fab pics Tipps!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Hi again oh lovely pics Tipps i also a ginger cat female and a blk an white male. Its awful to see very young kids obese its setting them up for all sorts of health problems later in life and i agree it is child abuse and lack of education. Its sad they had to be taken in to care but is the alternative if the parents won't follow guidlines despite being given all the. JC my hat arrived this morning and i'm trilled with it just the thing for my trip to the library later as its freazin here. Thanks also for the card.:thanks: I'll pm u later. I beeter get off dis laptop and get something done. Still havn't had brekkie yet. Be back this evening sometime. :chef

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Absolutely Foxy, the poor kids don't stand a chance.

Let us know what books you get.

Great to see you back in the army by the way! xx

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Yeah oney and i notice that they usually have overweight parents who buy a lot of processed fast junk food. As a older friend said to me lately most younger parents don't seem to have to the cooking and budgeting skills when it comes to food shopping they are choosing the frozen processed over fresh which can work out more expensive in the long run. Anyways better get going l8rs.

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

Nice pics Mr T, your garden looks great

Well I've made progress me thinks..just designated myself driver for Thursday evening on the works xmas do, first time in 30 years!! I could do a little dance right now, feeling quite chuffed :H

Comment

Army Thread 5th December

hello gang..
                                am stuffing my face on pancake made with mozzarella cheese, pickled onions & tom ketchup...(made with leftover yorky mix from yesterday)... yummy economic:H

Comment

Working...
                                X