Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 28th December

tiptronic_ct;1234385 wrote: Good evening, Army
    :hallo: Tips, KTAB, Juja, Zenners, Pingu, Oney, Reccie and everyone else who might come along before this gets posted!
    xposting is doing my head in!:H

Comment

Hello!
      Coco

Comment

Hello Coco!
        Trying to multi-task here. Hoping the child will get tired soon...because I am.
        How's work going? Have you found a solution for the fellow who left?

Comment

No - it will take weeks probably. Ugh.
          Coco

Comment

Back into the fray I go. (I'm just glad to have a nice hat to wear while I deal with all this!)
            Coco

Comment

Zenstyle;1234429 wrote: Thank you oh purple one. :l

Where did you go on your break? I saw the pics on FB when i was over there earlier... looks like Cornwall or Dover???
              we are staying at my parents house (without them) in the North East. The pics were from Whitby which is a place I love. It was very cold there today but nice and fresh. We are all knackered now!

I just put some pics of me as an ugly kid up, I found them in my mum's cupboard. While the cat's away...... the mouse will root through old things and Tigger will be amused for hours!
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Coco-Nut;1234443 wrote: Back into the fray I go. (I'm just glad to have a nice hat to wear while I deal with all this!)
                :H

Comment

Helloooo Army, at last a bitta peace and quiet. I've been visiting and visited and am shattered now.

Zen I was sorry to read about Sean and I think you are handling it all brilliantly, just be kind to yourself cos you need to recuperate from the emotional upheaval you've been going thru.

Anon of course it's acceptable to read from your notes I've seen lots of people do that at weddings, in fact I would say it's the norm. Good luck with it, I'm sure you will be great. Have a fab day :l

I've been thinking of KTAB's post earlier about getting things done in 2012 and I'll sign up for that, mine won't be big things but will deffo include my doing more things for me. I run around after everyone else and then feel resentful, so I'm going to be working on that for starters.

So saying I'm doing a couple of taxi runs later for my daughters who are both out at different places but. I don't mind doing them cos real taxis are so expensive and I don't mind driving.

Going to google SW classes now, that's another thing to be tackled ....

Comment

Evening all,

Sorry bit late for patrol this evening but I've just been very very poorly for a couple of hours.

I have never had such bad back and stomach pains since I was last in labour. Haven't got a clue what it was but feeling loads better after a good puke and a bit of a lie down.

Orff to have a read back.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww Zens, love. I've always been a huge believer in that our pets are part of our family. And the grieve we feel is as bad as any we feel over a close family member. Sean will always have a part of your heart.

Pingu, Whitby has got to be the my most favourite part of the world ever, ever doubled.

Juja, lovely to see you here and you too, Coconutty.

Have I missed anything.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1234452 wrote: Aww Zens, love. I've always been a huge believer in that our pets are part of our family. And the grieve we feel is as bad as any we feel over a close family member. Sean will always have a part of your heart.

Pingu, Whitby has got to be the my most favourite part of the world ever, ever doubled.

Juja, lovely to see you here and you too, Coconutty.

Have I missed anything.
                        Yes me :H
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1234460 wrote: Yes me :H
                          How could I ever have missed you.

I've not been well. I've gorra note from me Mam.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zen :l:l
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I've been trying all afternoon to try and upload a pic on fb of me in my hat but Internet is worst than what Pingu is getting !!

Comment

Panno;1234464 wrote: I've been trying all afternoon to try and upload a pic on fb of me in my hat but Internet is worst than what Pingu is getting !!
                                I've got the ipad up and running so I think time to switch off the dinosaur tomorrow and have fun with the new toy....

facetime kicks ass, just talked to me mate who was in hospital he's home now and not grey and gasping for breath any more!!
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X