Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 29th dec 2011 (nearly another year gone) :(!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th dec 2011 (nearly another year gone) !

Thanks for your kind thoughts and words.
    Actual wedding not taking place until 4pm but mad busy here.
    Full house yet again and everyone clamouring for the shower.

On the subject of depression It is 45 years since I had a really bad depression and I think it is the most painful ilness I have ever suffered.

When I have seen it coming I have been able to stop it developing thank goodness.

Right off for my shower:goodjob:

Comment

Have a wonderful day Anon, I'll be thinking of you. Good luck with the speech :l:l

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!!

Mrs. A - good luck with your speech today. I'm sure you'll do just fine. All my best wishes to your daughter and her husband-to-be for a long and loving marriage. We'll be expecting a piccie or two. This for the happy couple...

Startypants, sorry that you've been going through a rough time lately. My bet is you need those AD's right now so you're probably right on starting them again. Only ever took them for a short time a few years ago and they helped a lot. Hope they help you and that you're back to feeling yourself soon. Winter is depressing for a lot of people. We don't get that dark, dreary rainy weather that the northern countries get but there have been years that we didn't see the sun for a month at a time. I found that brought me down. Sending you :l

:wavin: to the rest of the Troopers.

Hope you all have the best day you can!!

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning LJ, Tippers, Wally, Expatyy, Startypants, Mrs A, Sooty, cirly wirly stirly girly and all those yet to drop by

I religiously take my AD's everyday. Depression is a bugger of an illness and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Mrs A, you'll be the best mother-of -the bride evah, no pressure there then

Oh and I'm feeling a ton better better think I may have eaten something that disagreed with me.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling better Jackie. I was wondering myself if maybe you'd eaten something that made your tummy angry. :stomper: Best go easy today and stick to something soothing like chicken soup. Here's a :huggy for you, too.

Have to answer a couple of e-mails for work so I'll be popping in and out now and then...
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thank you for posting all this stuff on here today. it has helped me immensely x
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning all,feel really tired,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Aww thanks, Stirls.

Thinking about it I have over done the high fat foods over the last few days, me poor auld body's not used to it. We're orff to the market to get a load of fruit and veg in a bit. Looking forward to getting back on the plan.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Xpost syndrome hits again.

Morning Pingu, morning mariooooooooo.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning army

good to hear you're feeling better Jackie. Maybe it was all the chocs wot dunnit?

I'm an atheist, so take my ADs irreligiously every day! No idea how I would feel without them and, at this time of year, I don't think I want to find out. It's dark and depressing out. I guess most people are affected by the lack of light at this time of year, but some of us are more affected by it than others. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing what other troopers have got planned for 2012 too.

Best of luck with your speech today, Mrs A. Enjoy yourself! I second stirly's request for pics! lease:

Comment

Hi Jackie c, don't feel the best going to lie here and gather my thoughts for the year ahead

Comment

OK thought about it,feel great now

Comment

Morning Reccybear,

Marioooooo, you never fail to make me
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Might hit the coast again today. the kids like seaton canoe. beach. fresh air. lemon tops and 2p machines.....
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good Morning,

Starty, I had no idea you came off yer AD's, Back on them toot sweet girlie, if it's working for ya leave it alone. I hope you feel better soon and get yer mojo back, I think the weekend with Chillblains will be GREAT for ya!

The post came with me Jaysus calendars, too pox ridden late!

Rob is DYING with a hangover (we went out with my brother last night) but he has to finish the painting today

I took down the Christmas tree and all deco's yesterday too.

I forgot all about the recap guys yest, sorry
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X