Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 29th dec 2011 (nearly another year gone) :(!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th dec 2011 (nearly another year gone) !

Ohhh and GOOD LUCK Mrs A!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Well I've been disgustingly lazy so far today, I'm going to finish me coffee, quick shower, introduce the hoover to the carpet and then I'm meeting my friend in town!

Have a good day one and all, I'll be back later xxx

Comment

Going to look at a film DVD, later

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Oney fm your pox ridden calendars........ Never got my print so ordered another from reputable company and got my money back from groupshit

Folks come back tonight and we have proper messed up their house, jaysus feel like a naughty teenager having to tidy it up before they find out......
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Off to see my alcohol worker for the last time this year shortly. I'm still titrating down verrry slowly, but not got far to go now .

Comment

Recluse;1234760 wrote: Off to see my alcohol worker for the last time this year shortly. I'm still titrating down verrry slowly, but not got far to go now .
              Good luck
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1234762 wrote: Good luck
                Thanks!

Comment

My parents are due back this eve. bring.on the next few days of criticism and general bad moods. i love my mum but i am 41 please give me a break..

Comment

Evening Army

Holiday cut short...6 hour drive not speaking is the longest drive of my life!!!!!!

Pingu I really feel for you I love my mum to bits but she was in the front of the queue when it comes to dishing out criticism!!
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Oops seems I've become the thread killer these past few days
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Thursday Synopsis

Thank dawg it's been a quiet day. Don't know how I'd cope if it was a busy day doing this.

Anyhoo.

Lady J started the thread and her and Tippers are hot. Not together hot but the weather's hot where they are.

Startypants is back on her ADs and is going to see Chillywilly soon to gather their collective mojos.

Stirls was on bewdiful wedding pictures.:goodjob:

Oney's Wob has got the curse of Ghandi's flip flop upon him, her calenders arrived and her tree's down

Mrs A will have a new son in law by now.

Reccybear is irreligious and was orff to see his AL worker (check in pliz for full reportage).

Mario was tired , then he wasn't and I wonder if he's nodded off again.

Zens. Send Happy Birthday wishes from the Army to our Cheryl. :bday3:

Pingu's been to the seaside and last but not least Panno's home after a long long drive.

Oh and Reggie,:l. I'll meet you round the back of the back sheds. Usual time,Ok.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello mummy....

yep it's still warm here here at the mom....night time and 22? but for me Brrrrrr gonna put my gas fire on in a mom....

Jamie well takes the p'ss outta me when I do..

I got a bit of peace at the moment, made a big pot of mummy stew with mash...Jamie carried the stew and Ollie the mash....:H round to Bonnie's casa....

at first Jamie complained "mum I can't walk out out in the street with a preasure cooker full of food"....
                          mummy's reply "oh shut up you're back here, now and it's normal to take pans of food to family to share"

it honest is the most normal daily thing pots, pans taken to other's casa's.....nothing to be embarressed about........it's the norm...

so anyway mummy's got at least 4 hours peace.....hee hee.......
                          so now just gotta clean up the mess from when they were here before...:H:H

Comment

Hey mummy how are you feeling now?? you've not been well??:l

Comment

:goodjob: JC

Hiya Jan and other Army peeps
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Panno;1234869 wrote: Evening Army

Holiday cut short...6 hour drive not speaking is the longest drive of my life!!!!!!

Pingu I really feel for you I love my mum to bits but she was in the front of the queue when it comes to dishing out criticism!!
                                Im the thread killer round here. wanna chat on pm sometime about damaging critical mothers?

Comment

Working...
                                X