Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread tuesday 10th Jan 2012

Morning Army

Ladyjan good luck with the test, and Starty hope you have a better day at work today.

Pleased to report Cerys is home and doing great, I just love the way kids bounce back so quick

Having a shite time at work myself at the moment, oh and at home too :upset: but I shall overcome!! don't let the bastards grind you down as they say!!

Have a great day everyone
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

morning im new to this army thread and live in the Uk, hope every one is doing good
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Panno and a special :welcome: to LPC,

Glad to hear Cerys is on the mend, Panno. Anything we can do to help with the rest.?
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning folks, LPC you are very welcome to the army, always lovely to see an new face. How are you doing?
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Army folks and welcome littlepinkcat nice to see new faces. I slept till 10 .30 today awake briefly waking at 4 am. I had been sleeping badly so i guess my body clock wanted to catch up:H. Good luck with the test Jan, Starty i hope you have a better day at work and its good to hear you had a lovely positve weekend with chill, thats great panno your grand daughter is bouncing back and on the mend i hope its all good for her now. Just having my first:cupajoe:. Going out this afternoon got some shopping and bill paying to do. Have a terrific tuesday.

Comment

Good morning, just woke up.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Ktabbers, Fireyfoxy, Mariooooooooo

Must admit had to force meself out of bed this morning. Doing far to much of this sleeping thing, think I might be trying to hibernate.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi KTAB: I'm good yeah, had a bit of a busy start this morning we slept in, lol woke at 8.10 had to be at university for 9 am, rushed to get there, looking like death , and the teacher didnt even turn up, lol, typical, but never mind, doing an essay now thats due in for thursday then off to work, how's ur day going?
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hello LPC and welcome to the Army,

Hi ktab,Jc and firefox, going for my herbal ;-)

Comment

I am good thanks LPC, havent had a drink since last year I like saying that. My day consists of trying to generate some work, punctuated by a trip to the dentist this afternoon to hopefully fix my broken tooth. I am hoping she can fill it as opposed to pulling it as I dont need any more of my bits removing or falling off, decrepit old thing that I am. The broken tooth resulted from a frozen choocy bar incident......

You feeling any better Mario?

Comment

KTAB: Hope the dentist fixes ur tooth, and it is not too painful, frozen chocolate, sounds delicious but dangerous in ur experience, lol
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Tragic, I may the bear mental scars for some time I fear....

Comment

Much improved be the word i am looking for ktab.

Comment

Sure isnt that just grand. Any luck with booking a holiday?, I think you deserve one.

Comment

KTAB;1241989 wrote: Sure isn't that just grand. Any luck with booking a holiday?, I think you deserve one.

Sure I did that on my dying bed, priorities ya no

Comment

Working...
                                X