• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 15th January

Hiya Troopers !!!

Just popping in to wish you all a

to Pingu on 10 months AF!!:goodjob:

I was away til late yesterday and then Skyped with my Mom and sister after I got home. Mr. Stirly is well but bored out of his gourd. Still no word on when the surgery will be scheduled. He is not happy spending the weekend in the hospital waiting til his MIR or Cat scan wil be scheduled. Not much we can do about it tho'. Will be going down to see him again just after noontime. Take care all and

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning all, thanks for starting us off Reccie, did I tell you how proud of you we are, you are doing brilliant. Personally it's such a relief to be able to post an AF day on the Sober Sunday thread before 9am because I know I will not drink again today.
      Starty a big bucket of homemade veg soup has to be one of the nicest, easiest and healthiest comfort foods around. For some reason your 'vat' put me in mind of a witches cauldron though. I have never tried the all in one, just take a multi vit & mineral.
      Hi FF, do you go to bed early and wake early?, it's still dark for a good 3 hours at the time you awoke this morning.
      Hi Tips, you are welcome to the shopping today, I went yesterday and it was a pain, three different shops cause no one had everything I needed for my feast.
      Pingu congrats on ten months, that's great. I imagine it has been quite a journey.
      Hi Pinky, sounds like a nice Sunday is planned.
      Stirly, so glad you popped in, I have been wondering how things are. Imagine Mr S is not liking waiting around with too much time to think. Maybe you could bring him a slice of one of your lovely pies to cheer him up.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Just having a quick read around the boards, looks like the spammers are in full flow. Annoying as it is, why do they bother, I mean I can't imagine on single person on this or any other site buying their crap because they posted some gobbledygook message and a link to a dodgy website. Yeh hang on till I find and give you my credit card details.......

Comment

Morning ktabs....you'll have me blushing in a minute! Seems like you're doing pretty well yourself, drink-wise, which is very good to see. I agree with you about the veg soup, but some of the convenience is lost if, like me, you don't have a freezer (kitchen is too small). Mind you, with the weather being what it is at the moment one could leave stuff outside overnight and it would freeze solid.

Hi stirly, please keep us posted with any new developments.....we're all concerned :l.

Enjoy your day off work, pinky, and your tea. Must be great to have a friend like that!

Hello to everyone else

Comment

Blush away my friend, it's lovely to see you making a real go of this and witnessing someone change their life for the better in front of our eyes.
            Yeh I am feeling pretty positive after my wobble on Friday and I know there will be more down the track but thy are only cravings and exist only in my head.
            Now veg soup will easily keep for 3-4 days in a fridge, remembering I won't have meat in mine so can't comment on that. Great for clearing out the veg that needs using and most combinations work, using a bit of common sense.

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Well done recluse & pingu, good job.

Starts that soup sounds delicious, might drop in for some,

Glad mr stirly seems ok stirls :-)

And a very happy good morning to ktab,mr tips,anon,firefox,LPC, and all that drop by.

Comment

Good morning Reccybear, Startypantaloons, Fireyfoxylady, Tippers, Whizzy, Pingu, Pinky, cirly wirly stirly girly, KTabbers, Marioooooo and helloooooooooooo to anyone that fancies dropping in.

SW has some beaut soups. Crikey I'm starting to sound like their agent or could I have spent over 2 years here and I'm actually the cleverest spammer in the world..............You decide.

Vegetable Soup | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes.

:goodjob: Pingu 10 months is nothing to be sneezed at.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning everyone
                    My son took over my computer earlier today. Farmville and company. We'll be heading out soon. It's a beautiful day-sunny but cold.
                    Hope you all have a lovely Sunday! x

Comment

Morning expat hope you have a lovely day.

Some admount of spammers doing the rounds.

Comment

Is there nothing we can do about them spammers ?

Comment

Just have to keep hitting the red triangle and reporting them. They're usually gone within the day.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's what i am doing this fine sunday. spamastards :-)

Comment

It's getting very tiring. TBH.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well what you up to today jc ? I know some one who is selling shoes if your interested, good price :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X