Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 15th January

KTAB: i love you cheerleading smiley, you on a Saturday night?, lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Tippers, have a good time with your family thats over for a bit
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Lewk, lewk, I broke free for a minute.

I did hear the banging on the wall and the falling of the settee from next door when Noocastle scored. Must be half time they've gone awfully quiet.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1245031 wrote: KTAB: i love you cheerleading smiley, you on a Saturday night?, lol
          Hi Pinky, no I am more of a grass skirt, coconut bra wearing sort of guy :ey:
          Just cheering on the Toon for JC, my team are on at four, the gooners. Roughly what part of the UK are you in?, if you dont mind my asking.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB: remember shake ya coconuts
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Thats nice. Oh I am well known for my coconut shaking so I am......
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

:H @ KTAB, i bet you are
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hello zenny

I know what you mean about the first cleanup. It's horrible, isn't it? It's good to get it out of the way, though....it's part of the process of moving on.

There is indeed an eerie silence around these parts this afternoon. I suspect that either dinner or football results are being digested, depending upon where ones allegiance lies.

Comment

Happy dancing going on in da JC house.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1245143 wrote: Happy dancing going on in da JC house.

Hi again Army!!
                      Recluse;1244507 wrote:

Yep, I am feeling a little bit pleased with myself (last time I went this long without a drink was 2002)
                      Reccie - I think you should be more than a little pleased with yourself. You're doing brilliantly.:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Zennie - hope you're feeling better soon. Good idea about not going to the Moose with all that smoke. I assume that means you're not smoking either. :thumbsup:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yooooooooooo hooooooooo Stirls,
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Jackie!

Did you realise that the average age of the QPR team today was 31 yrs and 71 days? Must be something to do with the aging population, I reckon.

And here's another interesting snippet. Today, after 21 games, the premiership looks like this:

.................................. Played........Goal difference............Points
                          5th Arsenal (Ktabs).............21...................+7....... ............. 36
                          6th Newcastle (JC)..............21..................+5.......... .......... 36
                          7th Liverpool (Reccie).........21...................+6.......... ...........35

Anyone care to take a bet on the order our teams will finish in at the end of the season?

Edit: gawd, the MWO text editor is unimpressive when it comes to formatting tables :upset:

Comment

Hello stirly

How was Mr stirly today? Still bored out of his wotsit?

Comment

I know which way I'd like them to be.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I kind of thought you might!

Comment

Working...
                                X