Army Thread 25th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th January

Reccie: we type them on a computer, print them out and hand them in to the assignments office and we also have to upload a copy of the same essay online via the university blackboard so they can check for plagiurisim, the essays i'm writing are for exams as the exams are essay style questions but were not allowed to take any information in with us , so i'm writing them now so i can try my best to remember them by May, as i have to learn at least 6 topics
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Evening all,

Had another luvverly afternoon at work.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Zenstyle;1250732 wrote: I may have a warped sense of humour but I couldn't help but larf at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbNl3J8HXw4[/video]]Pacman Frog catch some touch screen bugs. - YouTube
        :H:H:H Love it.

I talk faster BTW.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Evening folks, tarantula rain here tonight.
          Reccie in answer to your question its a full time permanent position, till they find me out that is. I assume you are going to watch the game later?
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

tiptronic_ct;1250710 wrote: Hiya Reccie

Father's still in hospital. Mom is seeing a counsellor tomorrow. I'm still ever so slightly speechless that his alcoholism is a revelation to her - he's been a full-blown alkie since I was around 10 She does recognise her co-dependence now, at least. We'll see what she says after tomorrow.
            Thats probably exactly the reason she doesnt see it Tips, it has been going on for so long that it appears 'normal' to her.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Zen you wouldnt have, its one of my own. Game is Pool v Man city, cup semi final second leg.

JC would you say you talk as fast as us Irish lot though?

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Zenstyle;1250737 wrote: I've never heard that expression... "tarantula" rain... dat's a new one on moi. Who's playing?
                Overheard in Dublin - Tarantula rain

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Zenstyle;1250735 wrote: Aye... but I interrupt really well don't I? :H
                  But we're ever so polite about it.

KTAB;1250744 wrote:

JC would you say you talk as fast as us Irish lot though?
                  Not yet, I'm working on it.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Recluse;1250747 wrote: Overheard in Dublin - Tarantula rain
                    :H:H:H:H brilliant, obviously not the only one here using it so. Unless I was overheard

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

KTAB;1250734 wrote: Evening folks, tarantula rain here tonight.
                      Reccie in answer to your question its a full time permanent position, till they find me out that is. I assume you are going to watch the game later?
                      Evening, tabs. The second leg isn't on terrestrial tv over here, so I'll have to make do with the edited highlights. I can't justify the cost of Sky and I'd hate to put any more money in Murdoch's pocket anyway.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

PM on its way re game coverage soon Reccie.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Got your PM, tabbers. Thanks very much. Brilliant!

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Enjoy Jim, Zen. I went for a swim today and while I am tired after it is a nice tired if you know what I mean.
                            Reccie (Cinders) you are very welcome. You shall go to the ball teehee....

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hi Guys,

Have a sick Mia again, she has had a relapse most probably picked up in playschool

Good news on the job front Ktab, I am delighted for you.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Tippers.

Jan, I tend to agree with Zen, I was one of those kids who had a bad childhood and saw violence and alcoholism, to me, Ollie is acting out because he is scared and hurting but if you are worried that something bad will happen, remove him from the house for the safety of both of you.

Didn't read back all the way so if I left anyone out, I am sorry.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hiya Oney, thanks, its a big relief. Sorry about Mia, poor little thing.
                                Did you see the Dublin bus link Reccie posted a couple of pages back? Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X