Army Thread 2nd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd February

I can't face going out of this warm house to work.... still I expect it will be warm in school

Pingupants has been busy in the last few weeks and has lost a stone since 2 Jan

and has already planned a piercing, a tattoo, a hair cut and ordered a shed load of expensive shiny things from the US in preparation for March 15th.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

KTAB;1254634 wrote: Good morning, Reccie, Tips, Expat & Zen and whoever I am currently xposting with.

Au contraire young man, I would imagine he is absolutely delighted with your progress.

Try some thermal long johns Reccie, I used to wear them on the motorbikes in the really cold weather. Ok ladies we can hear yis sniggering back there you know.
      Sage advice, as a guy that spends a lot of time outdoors, Id also suggest Under Armor....greatest thing since sliced bread. What DID we do before someone sliced our bread for us?
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Wow well done pingu on your weight loss and also JC for staying at target and beating your dentist phobia. Lucky i don't mind the dentist or dr too much. You have great plans for march Pingu i'm thinking of another tattoe but not sure what yet. Can't get movitaved to go out but my library books are due back so i don't want to an overdue fine. Frost on the grass has melted but still bitterly cold.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

:goodjob: JC, Pinky, Pingu!!! Lots of good news in the Army today. You all SHOULD be proud.
          And a general hello to everyone.:waving:
          Yes, it is still freezing . But I'm glad I went out because now I'll appreciate being inside even more. About to go eat lunch and curl up under the duvet for a bit. Haven't decided on which dvd to watch yet.
          back laters x

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

:heartsnflowers:
            For JC from your secret admirer. aka stalker

G'day Army.
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

What an achieving Army we are! Excellent news of weight losses, 1sts, dentists, new jobs!

You all rock! And Reccie you are doing so well, I am chuffed to little mint balls for you.

Anon I'm off for the second of my training walk/ jogs shortly, a friend is joining me tonight so if she enjoys that will be a huge incentive for me. I'll let you know how I get on. How many miles have you done today?

Pingu how is the sleeping coming along?

Ok going to get my trainers on .... catch you all later xxx

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Hi Sooty enjoy your run Wrap up warm though

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Evening all,
                  Just had a huge nanna nap and it was goooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Ackshully the dentist was looking very, very nice today. :h
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

J.C would u feel so confident in ur dentist nd going alone if he loooked like shrek?
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Wouldn't that be cool, a Shrek dentist. I'd love it.

It's just a lovely surgery to go to. They're all really nice and have masses of patience with scaredy cats like me. Oh and it's NHS so the most I've ever had to pay is ?200.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

JackieClaire;1254859 wrote: Evening all,
                        Just had a huge nanna nap and it was goooooooooooooooooooooooood.
                        Ahhhh I vaguely remember those with such fondness..........I got told I was the oldest member of staff today FFS I aint even 50 yet :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Awwwww come here old man, I'll get yer slippers and knee rug. Just pop your teeth in the glass beside ya and I'll get you a bowl of soup.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

sooty;1254825 wrote: What an achieving Army we are! Excellent news of weight losses, 1sts, dentists, new jobs!

You all rock! And Reccie you are doing so well, I am chuffed to little mint balls for you.

Anon I'm off for the second of my training walk/ jogs shortly, a friend is joining me tonight so if she enjoys that will be a huge incentive for me. I'll let you know how I get on. How many miles have you done today?

Pingu how is the sleeping coming along?

Ok going to get my trainers on .... catch you all later xxx
                            I've given in to help but only half dose of nytol. Was given something from thendoctor but it didn't seem to do much. Feeling a lot better now had a couple of reasonable night but how I hate that hungover feeling those bloody tablets leave you with...
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Zenstyle;1254890 wrote: Ach never mind... you have the wisdom that comes with age on yer side!!!
                              Errr doddery more like..

JackieClaire;1254891 wrote:
                              Awwwww come here old man, I'll get yer slippers and knee rug. Just pop your teeth in the glass beside ya and I'll get you a bowl of soup.
                              Can I have the crusts cut off my bread too and a bib that catches the bits I miss?
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

That's just the scenario I was thinking of.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X