Army Thread 2nd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd February

JackieClaire;1254891 wrote: Awwwww come here old man, I'll get yer slippers and knee rug. Just pop your teeth in the glass beside ya and I'll get you a bowl of soup.
    :H:H:H
    Oh dear. Poor Tabbers :l

Hello Army
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

KTAB;1254903 wrote:
      Can I have the crusts cut off my bread too and a bib that catches the bits I miss?
      But of course.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo GG.

Pingu, I use the Boots Sleepeaze. You're supposed to take 2 per nigh, but when I need them I only take one. Don't wake up half dead or woozy like Nytol.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

:wavin: Army!!

Sorry I have been AWOL so much lately but I really have very little time to log in and post. I hope all is well with all of you - I haven't even had time to read back over today's posts let alone the last few days. Up at 7 a.m. - shower and ready for work, walk the dogger and then head into the city. Get to the store a little after 9 a.m. and I'm busy all day. Took time for a phone call with Jackie a couple of days ago and that's it. Phones ringing, e-mails to be answered and walk-in customers to be waited on. I'm not complaining but I really miss the time I had to check in here in the morning and wish you all a happy day and then post in the evening as well.

I'm in the middle of getting new price catalogues ready for our customers and it is really time-consuming. Can't do it during the day at the store, because of the interruptions, so have to do it here at home after I get back from work. Plus get special meals cooked for Mr. Stirly - two different ones for each day that are light, nutritious, tasty and easy to heat up in the microwave. And do the necessary house-hold chores - vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, etc., etc. It's a bit overwhelming and leaves me little time to join you all here for a bit of a banter and a good laugh. Hopefully, once I get those damn price catalogues done, I'll have some time to chill out in the barracks.

Again, hope you're all well.

P.S. I drove to work through snow flurries three days in a row. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to put a decent layer of snow on the ground. I would have liked a nice snowfall. However, it has been brass monkey weather the past few days and at times I wondered which country I was living in.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Good evening all.

Just had Venison,mashed potatoes,sprouts green beans and gravy.
            Off for a 13 miler in the morning so now need my beauty sleep.

Poor old Tabbers it is hard being the oldest kid in town.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Stirly lovely to see you .
              I am coming to Greece in June!!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

anon;1254921 wrote: Stirly lovely to see you .
                I am coming to Greece in June!!
                Dear Mrs. A - if you have a stop-over at Athens airport on the way to the island, I will be there with flying colours to greet you. I am so looking forward to it.:h

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Hiya back Zenners.
                  The venison was delicious but when I am doing all this running all food tastes yummy.

Apologies to the vegetarians although I do adore veggie food.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Hi GG, hi Zenny, hi Anon, hi Stirly I wannnna go to greece but lets make it may or June, dont fancy snow.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

stirly-girly;1254926 wrote:

Dear Mrs. A - if you have a stop-over at Athens airport on the way to the island, I will be there with flying colours to greet you. I am so looking forward to it.:h
                      OOH yes please

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Yoo-hoo, everyone.. especially Mrs. Stirly.. have not seen you in forever! Take good care of yourself, too (not just the Mr., the biz, the house, etc.) :l
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Zenstyle;1254923 wrote: Heya Stirls!!! It sounds like you haven't a minute to yourself luvvie... :l I miss your posts...
                          And I miss all of you too.:upset:

Now I have to go walk Freddie and then to bed. Wishing all of you the ...

when it's bed-time in your corner of the world.:h

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Stirls !!!! and a :l and another one :l

Oh and nighty night.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

That little girl is the image of one of my nieces Stirly. Night night
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

sorry not read back, I always seem to only talk about me & my probs with ollie..

but I've had it..can't take any more he can go to school, that's if I can get him to go and call social services to pick him up, I can't do it anymore, the boy needs professional help..shit..I'm breaking inside..none of you know all what's been going on..
                                he really needs professional help..
                                it's breakng my fridging heart

Comment

Working...
                                X