Army Thread 9th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

Morning lovely peeps, it's been a ridiculously busy time here and no privacy to get on line cos someone around all the time!

I was up at 4 this morning to take No 1 daughter and boyfriend to catch coach to airport, they are off to Thailand for 2 weeks and boy was it cold. I managed to get an hours sleep after getting home but it took me ages to warm up, even with a h.w.b.

Roll on Spring!

Lovely to see you back Molly and sounding so chirpy. Great stuff.

I haven't had time to read very far back, I hope your situation has improved for you an Ollie Jan, glad the job is going ok KTAB.

I'll try and get back later to catch up. Have a good day everyone :l

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good Morning Sooty love xxx
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Ysl Paris Eau de Parfum vaporisateur 50 ml
        Paris sounds very nice!
        I'll have to go sniff it next time I'm out shopping.
        Off to get a few things done before I have to leave for work. x
        xpost! Morning Sooty!

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning Sooty. Nuetrgena is a good hand cream i have found in the past. I'm using an Avon one i got as part of an xmas pressie but its not great. I love perfume also. Feeling quite tired today but have to get up and get things done.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good morning Army.
            Feeling chilly here also. -6
            I love L'occitanne hand cream it keeps my hands feeling nice.
            I also love my dishwasher FF.
            Mr A gone out to see Jim so I am sitting in front of the fire watching the TV. How decadent is that??

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Goooooooooooooood morning Tippers, Expatty, Zens, Ktabbers, Starteroooooooo, KTabbers, Mollers, Fireyfoxy, Mario, Oney, Soots, Our Whizzy and all those yet to drop by.

I've been awake for ages and ages but just couldn't drag meself from under the duvet. I was as snug as a bug in a rug.:l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning guys and gals, EXPATTIE: them coffees look lovely cheers, just the thinng on a morning
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

J.C i know what u mean, i had lots of extra snoozes this morning while the GF went to work at 6am, feck that i thought and closed my little eyes
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

MRS A i must say its nice to hear ur taking some chill time for ur self, ur always whizzing about here there nd everywhere
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning Pinky,

I think rather than lying in bed being a lazy fecker, I'll rename it as meditating for over over 2 hours.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

ooh that sounds good J.C kinda spiritual
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

littlepinkcat;1258854 wrote: MRS A i must say its nice to hear ur taking some chill time for ur self, ur always whizzing about here there nd everywhere
                          I am meditating now:new:

Hiya LPC and JC

Just drinking tap water here I never really knew how lovely it tasted

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

i only like tap water when im at they gym, weired isnt it
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Just had a proper read back.

Molly, I bloody delighted for you and Jilly. We've talked in the past about me and my daughter's relationship and it's unbelievably good these days.

Have you tried E45 cream for you hands, Oney. Smother them in that and put on your rubber gloves when you're doing the dishes or get Wob to do them.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

I loves me tap water. I've given up buying all the fancy carbonated drinks apart from the odd bottle of Pellegrino.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X