Army Thread 16th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh and he's gone.....................the caped crusader off to fight evil in all its many guises, rescue kittens from trees and help old ladies across the road.........
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Have a good day molly and happy birthday to rob :-)

Comment

Good morning Troopers. Just a quick check-in from me but I'll make time for a multi-quote.
          tawnyfrog;1263070 wrote:
          :l :h :l :h

(Cheese twice, don't know what's come over me)
          Me neither. Not like you at all, Froglet. Good to see you tho' and thanks for the throbbage.
          tiptronic_ct;1263071 wrote: I'm speechless. Speechless, I tell ya...If you were really speechless, you wouldn't have said anything.:H
          mollyka;1263078 wrote: Mornin Tipps Tawny Reccie and Pats! Yep, nearly the weekend - noice Off down to Wexford for the day - just a follow on with my counsellor - he's a dote, so looking forward to the day! Loads of truly great 'shite' CD's lined up for the journey - full volume all the way!
          Happy burpday for Oney's Wob when she wakes up:bday7: - not that keen on padner's birthdays meself --- have to be nice to them ALLLLLL dayMolly, glad things went well with your doctor yesterday. Enjoy your day.
          expat3;1263081 wrote:
          Hope everyone has a great Thursday
          Vroooming off for a full work day. Good because I need the money.
          Jan-wishing you luck for today hon. Check in when you can.
          Back laters xxx
          Hiya ExPatty - hope your day goes well.

Jan - ditto to what Patty said. Best of luck and keep us posted.
          KTAB;1263085 wrote:
          Morning, I have five mins and time for a coffee top up. Not enough hours in the day at the moment.
          I gather work is going well, KTAB and that you're slowly adjusting to your new way of life.
          mario;1263089 wrote:
          Good morning

Hey Mario - you working today?

Hope you all have a grand day with no embuggerances.

And happy birthday to Rob!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya stirly yes working everyday lately :-) have to leg it now, laters

Comment

morning
              talking to my kids, they are staying at my parents this week
              it's quiet here
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning, afternoon, evening (I'm that late today I'm covering all the bases) Tippers, Reccybear, TF, Mollers, Expatty, KTabbers, Marioooooo, cirly wirly stirly girly, Pinguuuuuu and all those yet to drop by.

Well, Janners, what can I say. You've made a very wise decision, stick with it this time hun. You know some time apart will give you both some breathing space.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Army not long up. I woke tru the night and cudn't get back asleep sp not long up and on my first:cupajoe:. Still a bit sleepy hope you all have a gud thursday.

Comment

Wishing Wob a very Happy Birthday.

Yo Fireyfoxy, just on the first coffee meself.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1263138 wrote:

Yo Fireyfoxy, just on the first coffee meself.
                      First coffee at almost 10:30? So it was you who was hogging the Sleep Fairy. No wonder FF couldn't sleep.

Some great pictures on the Piglet thread. Makes me want to book a ticket right now and go visit in person. Lovely and sunny too, as opposed to this shite cloudy weather we're having again today. I don't complain much about the weather but I only saw the sun for about 10 minutes this morning and then the clouds took over and we had a wee shower a short while ago. I need :sun:.:upset:

Oh and :wavin: JC and FF...

Comment

oh me and the sleep fairy are bezzie mates at the moment. We just love each others company.

Makes a nice change but we've got a bewdiful sunny day with temps in double figures. 11C.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning guys, just up, was lazing in bed with the kids, they are on mid term break.
                          Thanks for the birthday wishes for Rob, we have his family coming up later for a little party with the kids so I have to make a curry and a cake.

I also need to scrub the house!!!

Jan, check in when you can.

Off to have a squizz at the piglet thread .

Have a GREAT day guys x
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

photo whoring new purchases from Camden yesterday.. sorry but I LOVE new stuff especially when it's not the sort of stuff you can get in Next or M&S....

new music top, I like this one a lot, especially what it says on the front

another kind of music top from the bargain rail

pretty tunic top/short dress for the summer, Uttam Boutique (sale of course!!)

purple (what else) short dress/long top for the summer. Love love love...

sorry again for photo whoring, they are not of me, they are of the clothes!!!!!
                            And I am work avoiding.... but will have to give into it soon otherwise it won't get done

Happy Burpday Wob
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

JackieClaire;1263147 wrote: oh me and the sleep fairy are bezzie mates at the moment. We just love each others company.

Makes a nice change but we've got a bewdiful sunny day with temps in double figures. 11C. 9C here and cloudy. Greece is still really far south of the UK isn't it?
                              one2many;1263155 wrote:
                              Morning guys, just up, was lazing in bed with the kids, they are on mid term break.
                              Thanks for the birthday wishes for Rob, we have his family coming up later for a little party with the kids so I have to make a curry and a cake.

I also need to scrub the house!!!

Jan, check in when you can.

Off to have a squizz at the piglet thread .

Have a GREAT day guys x
                              Hope you have a smashing party, Oney-bint. :wave::dancin:

Comment

Great pics, Pingu. Love the purple dress in the last picture.

Well it's off to cook up a storm. I've been avoiding it but can't wait any longer. Catch up with youz later in the day. Enjoy......

Comment

Working...
                                X