The Sugar Free Challenge - Who is in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggygirl;1414159 wrote: What the Sam Hill is a Barrambah???? (for that matter, who is Sam Hill???) I might have to stick with the regular tea bags from the regular store. :H (can you say LAZY??) I am drinking a fruity one right now. Sans sugar.

DG
    Barack Barrambah

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Right.
      Lunch time check in and I am experiencing some mild tiredness and hungryness(sp?) and/or hungriness.
      Instinct is to push as much food into me as I can, but I shall exercise restraint and have reheated slow cooked beef stroganoff sans cream.....and push through.....keeping nice and busy and productive is the key I think.
      Also had a read throught he link above DG, the Huffington Post article......excellent read.....good advice even if just for general health.

Techie:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1414184 wrote: Right.
        Lunch time check in and I am experiencing some mild tiredness and hungryness(sp?) and/or hungriness.
        Instinct is to push as much food into me as I can, but I shall exercise restraint and have reheated slow cooked beef stroganoff sans cream.....and push through.....keeping nice and busy and productive is the key I think.
        Also had a read throught he link above DG, the Huffington Post article......excellent read.....good advice even if just for general health.

Techie:H
        I :h beef stroganoff !
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Techie! Not sure whether to :H or :b&d:!

I was grocery shopping today and on a display right at the checkout line was a stack of boxes of a Kellogg cereal called KRAVE!!! Don't know whether to :H or :upset: over that one. What are we doing to the kids of this country???? If that doesn't show that sugar is addictive, and the food companies know it, I don't know what does!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Sweet!

I'm glad I found you guys. I'm in!

CT
            AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

me 2 I do find that sugar is a trigger to drink..ate lots and lots of sugar as a kid so I figure I just traded sugar for alcohol...
              Dottie
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Day one of journey two almost in the bag.............so far no "added" sugar to anything I consumed.

As far as I can see, gonna be dang near impossible to cut out sugar completely....Its just everywhere and in everything. Its like trying to not let high fructose or corn syrup in your life.

I may have to try cutting back until I can figure out how to rid it completely.
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day one for me, not too bad so far, but now coming to the time in the afternoon when I start to crave sugar, have taking a couple of chromium sugar balance capsules, will be interesting, to see if it does the job... this is quite hard really,

Comment

My fav...

Comment

Techie...sorry to break it to you but I'm afraid too many Tits aren't good for you...

Comment

....sorry Sugar Tits....not good....

Comment

Lillypond059;1414274 wrote: Day one for me, not too bad so far, but now coming to the time in the afternoon when I start to crave sugar, have taking a couple of chromium sugar balance capsules, will be interesting, to see if it does the job... this is quite hard really,
                          Lilly!! hooray!! I forgot about some of the supps I started with....going to head back to the cupboard....and yes the afternoons arent the best for me either...have to confess to having coffee today...but NO sugar...

Comment

myhappyplace;1414303 wrote: ....sorry Sugar Tits....not good....
                            its my last box Happs then sugar free tits going forward !

Comment

techie;1414306 wrote: its my last box Happs then sugar free tits going forward !
                              I'm so proud of you...

Comment

techie;1414187 wrote: I :h beef stroganoff !
                                I know my love! And if you make it carefully....it's legal....
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X