The Sugar Free Challenge - Who is in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1418441 wrote: Go Paleo Bridge. It's Atkins on steroids!
    Techie, is there another Paleo-for-dummies kind of link you can post? I cant get the other link to open...

Comment

No chocolate, no sugar, no al. Guess that's a home run.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I am in too...sugar is a real alcohol trigger for me...
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Dottie and welcome aboard the sugar free train.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

:sofa:

Comment

Hey, I ain't the al or ic police. You know the drill.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1421253 wrote: Hey, I ain't the al or ic police. You know the drill.
                :H ice cream...yum...coffee ice cream...yummier...

No excuses. But whats Black Cohosh?...saw JC mention it for.. ahem...women of a certain age...bloody hormonal women of a certain age....

Comment

This is the one I used to sell Monkey. Whatever you try, just make sure it's a standardized extract of that mg. Makes a difference. Also, it's been recommended to give it at least 12 weeks to reach effectiveness.
                  Black Cohosh Standardized Extract | Product Details
                  Primrose added and Vitex if needed. Of course, removing soitin foods helps.
                  I breezed through that stage. Prolly all the goodies I've taken over the years helped.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thanks RC...will do some research...realise I'm not sticking to the sugar free thread theme but jeez I reckon its all part of the picture...

Comment

Sugar causes inflammation. Inflammation interferes with normal body processes. Period.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Inflammation

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm actually enjoying this challenge. Gradually getting the energy back together.

Techie, if you don't stop I'm going to bloody well come up there and deal with you mate:H
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I know...I nearly licked the screen with the M&M on it...

Tomorrow is my new day 1...and I'm back in it for real...

Comment

Doing well here too.
                              Now who would want to put this in their body??

?M&M?s Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients.? Here is the ?finest? ingredient list:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia.

A lot of artificial colorings, as you can see in the list above. Each chocolate button is coated with one of 6 colors ? red, green, yellow, orange, blue, and brown. All, without exception, are artificial dyes.

So what is the problem with artificial colors?

Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6 have long been known to cause allergic reactions in some people.
                              Numerous studies have demonstrated that dyes cause hyperactivity in children.
                              Tests on lab animals of Blue 1, Blue 2, Green 3, Red 40, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6 showed signs of causing cancer.
                              Yellow 5 also caused mutations, an indication of possible carcinogenicity, in six of 11 tests.
                              Studies show that the three most-widely used dyes, Red 40, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6, are tainted with low levels of cancer-causing compounds, including benzidine and 4-aminobiphenyl in Yellow 5.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Yikes RC...scary stuff...

Sugar free today. Scared straight...:H

Comment

Working...
                                X