The Sugar Free Challenge - Who is in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lillypond059;1414274 wrote: Day one for me, not too bad so far, but now coming to the time in the afternoon when I start to crave sugar, have taking a couple of chromium sugar balance capsules, will be interesting, to see if it does the job... this is quite hard really,
    Good on you Lil....I've got L-Glut sitting there...I'll get into that....

Techie.....I shan't even comment:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1414309 wrote: I know my love! And if you make it carefully....it's legal....
      :H
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

my daughter threw out a box of sugary cereal just now...proud of her!
        it's the end of day one and no added sugar for me...i drank a lot of chai tea, but i just have a loose leaf tea with spices brewed in a french press...i use green tea or black tea.

peace!
        10-06-2012

Comment

Day one sugar free is in the books and on to day two. Nelz is right, sugar is everywhere. I read labels pretty good but didn't realize how much sugar was in my salad dressing, had to toss it and back to vinegar and oil. Have a two or three day supply of coffee then going caffeine free as well.
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

allswell;1414342 wrote: Day one sugar free is in the books and on to day two. Nelz is right, sugar is everywhere. I read labels pretty good but didn't realize how much sugar was in my salad dressing, had to toss it and back to vinegar and oil. Have a two or three day supply of coffee then going caffeine free as well.
            I reckon the obsession with seeing 99% fat free on products makes a lot of us forget that the flavour which makes you buy the product again has to come from somewhere...sneaky sugar....day 2 just about done...

Comment

myhappyplace;1414351 wrote: I reckon the obsession with seeing 99% fat free on products makes a lot of us forget that the flavour which makes you buy the product again has to come from somewhere...sneaky sugar....day 2 just about done...
              Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh! Fat free drives me nuts ...... We NEED fat, not sugar. We have been so conned with food, it makes me mad

Comment

kuya;1414390 wrote: Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh! Fat free drives me nuts ...... We NEED fat, not sugar. We have been so conned with food, it makes me mad
                Amen! One of the biggest collective cons of all time
                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Morning from Here,

Sugar Free as of 9:44 AM.

And yes we need good fats, especially for those who are cutting back on carbs. Flax, Chia Seeds, Almonds, Walnuts and L-glut help keep me my fat and sugar intake down.

CT
                  AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

i just had 1/8 of a cup of chia seeds in my kale and garbanzo salad! yum!
                    10-06-2012

Comment

Day 3 - starting with poached eggs and Vegemite soy and linseed toast, the chooks won't stop laying and I've read the Vegemite jar, says less than 1g of sugar...soooo on it goes....this seems easier now I'm accountable here

Comment

Day 2 600 PM just home from working in the salt mines. Had to get some food at Wallyworld, managed to not buy any temptations.....gawd those cosmic brownies look sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood.

I think tonight when I do my usual 3 am wake up, will be the test, thats the biggest witching hour for me
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Brownie at 3am? YIKES, I remember those days. Of course I was still awake at the time. I think I was anyway!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I can do brownies for breakfast...mmm...who am I kidding...can go a brownie any time....Nelz do you actually get up at 3am? is there something else you can do instead to go back to sleep?

Comment

Day 2 here, I could quite easly have brownies at that time too, in fact I have been known to have a cup of tea and a mars in the middle of the night, how terrible is that.....

Comment

Lillypond059;1414714 wrote: Day 2 here, I could quite easly have brownies at that time too, in fact I have been known to have a cup of tea and a mars in the middle of the night, how terrible is that.....
                                Shocking Lilly :H....hiding wrappers under the pillow...try closing your eyes and counting bowls of salad...

Comment

Working...
                                X