The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

NoSugar;1597756 wrote: Congratulations on 50 days of living the good life, Mr. G! Your positive attitude while getting the job done is one we all should emulate.

Your return to the Ladies on a Mission thread is being hotly requested - it was pretty exciting to have a gentleman such as yourself stop by .

Keep doing what you're doing! I'll come hug you over here so the other LOM's won't know: :l:l

NS
    Hugs back at ya Ns. :l:l:l

You are too kind. It is of course my moral duty, and maybe destiny to return to the LOM thread. So i will, henceforth and forthwith.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Awesomely brilliant Mr G - heaps of congrats! You celebrating with a glass of green juice?
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

The house that G built.

50 days is fab... onya!!
        Pat

Comment

The house that G built.

DreamThinkDo;1597996 wrote: Awesomely brilliant Mr G - heaps of congrats! You celebrating with a glass of green juice?
          Thank you Dreamy. Celebrating with a bottle of ginger beer. And if i'm feeling a little crazy, i might mix my drinks and follow that with a San Pelligrino Limonata. :goodjob:

patrice;1598005 wrote:
          50 days is fab... onya!!
          Pat
          Thanks heaps Pat! :l Early days, and i'm wary and cautious, but feeling great and taking it a day at a time. Mindfulness.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Ill bring

The laming tons, snags, some Pott plants, and I'll also empty the kitty litter if you have cats

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi 5 Matey!!!!!

, congradts on 50 days!!!!!!
              Very very cool!!

Comment

The house that G built.

Daya;1598036 wrote: The laming tons, snags, some Pott plants, and I'll also empty the kitty litter if you have cats
                G'day Daya!

Great to see you. C'mon in. I think there are a couple of stray cats who drop in from time to time. Love lamingtons and snags. Having some prawns on the barby for breakfast as we speak. Wishing you a focused, clear, and peaceful journey mate.

Friday morning here at the beachside pad. Grey sky's and cool at 9.12 a.m. Where's summer?! Orf to the gym, then lunch with an old girlfriend i bumped into the other day, after 25 years! Sheesh.

Have a beeewdy out there everyone. Think positive.

Comment

The house that G built.

Daya;1598247 wrote: , congradts on 50 days!!!!!!
                  Very very cool!!
                  Thank you Daya!

Comment

The house that G built.

Its a hot stunning Sydney day here Think Ill go for a walk and swim at the beach, seeing as i have woken up feeling so fab from 2 AF days

Have fun with the ex G Man, I bet she thinks youve grown up into a mighty fine man.

On the positive note, thought I'd post this:

Our Deepest Fear ?Marianne Williamson

it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
                    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
                    talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
                    God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
                    we unconsciously give other people
                    permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
                    Our presence automatically liberates others.

?Marianne Williamson

Comment

The house that G built.

Daya;1598263 wrote: Its a hot stunning Sydney day here Think Ill go for a walk and swim at the beach, seeing as i have woken up feeling so fab from 2 AF days

Have fun with the ex G Man, I bet she thinks youve grown up into a mighty fine man.

On the positive note, thought I'd post this:

Our Deepest Fear ?Marianne Williamson

it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
                      Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
                      talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
                      God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
                      we unconsciously give other people
                      permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
                      Our presence automatically liberates others.

?Marianne Williamson
                      This a beaut piece. Thanks Daya. I know it well.

Congratulations on 2 days AF. You are on your way. Keep it going. I lived in Sydney for many years. Paddo, Bondi and Coogee. Beach sounds just the ticket. :goodjob:

Comment

The house that G built.

50 DAYS!!! That is awesome!! Maybe some day for me. I'm working TSM & in the middle of my 2 month on Nal.
                        I'm urge surfing right now because I don't want to drink, hope it's ok I stopped in.

Comment

The house that G built.

bkyogagurl;1598301 wrote: 50 DAYS!!! That is awesome!! Maybe some day for me. I'm working TSM & in the middle of my 2 month on Nal.
                          I'm urge surfing right now because I don't want to drink, hope it's ok I stopped in.
                          Hi BKYogagurl,

Thanks. You will do it too. All the best with TSM/Nal. You are always welcome here. Nice to see you. It's been some time since your above post. How are you doing?

Had lunch with an ex girlfriend today. We haven't seen each other for 26 years! She looks great and we enjoyed each others company, so we're gonna keep in touch. I think she might be a little keen!.....gawd, not sure how i feel about that. Anyway, she's a great person, and i had a nice time so i hope we stay friends.

POETS day today y'all, so knock off early and relax.

Take care.

Comment

The house that G built.

Should I feel threatened by this ex-girlfriend of yours G? :H

I guess I can make cornbread cake for your wedding. LOL

:h
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Good morning G~

Maybe someday......

thanks for asking about me. I am doing good. Ebbs and flows you know. I do feel like I am making progress with Nal. I am an impatience person with myself. I am working on that. I can do a few days to a week AF and sometimes get thru a weekend. The holidays are upon me and well.... I am a sucker for them especially because my birthday is on Xmas eve. I always feel I deserve a birthday month. HA! I actually have been doing pretty this time. We have a Xmas party tonight and I am hoping for no drunk-ness if that's a word. I'm sure you understand. I don't feel like drinking right now but have anxiety that I will. I will take my Nal and move forward~ keep fighting the good fight right?

How funny you met up with an EX from so long ago... I am sure you guys will stay friends. Ummm you must good guy if she is still a little sweet on you. Take it in stride.. especailly if she is hot. Just kidding.

What is poets day?

I will be checking in... seems when I feel anxiety toward drinking I continually surf the boards. I have a lot to get done today too...

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1598536 wrote: Should I feel threatened by this ex-girlfriend of yours G? :H

I guess I can make cornbread cake for your wedding. LOL

:h
                                No, you're safe Niner. No-one, i say no-one makes cornbread cake like you, OR delivers it to the dinner table with such grace and finesse. :h

bkyogagurl;1598557 wrote:
                                Good morning G~

Maybe someday......

thanks for asking about me. I am doing good. Ebbs and flows you know. I do feel like I am making progress with Nal. I am an impatience person with myself. I am working on that. I can do a few days to a week AF and sometimes get thru a weekend. The holidays are upon me and well.... I am a sucker for them especially because my birthday is on Xmas eve. I always feel I deserve a birthday month. HA! I actually have been doing pretty this time. We have a Xmas party tonight and I am hoping for no drunk-ness if that's a word. I'm sure you understand. I don't feel like drinking right now but have anxiety that I will. I will take my Nal and move forward~ keep fighting the good fight right?

How funny you met up with an EX from so long ago... I am sure you guys will stay friends. Ummm you must good guy if she is still a little sweet on you. Take it in stride.. especailly if she is hot. Just kidding.

What is poets day?

I will be checking in... seems when I feel anxiety toward drinking I continually surf the boards. I have a lot to get done today too...
                                Hiya BK.

Getting through a few days to a week AF is fan fusking tastic! It is a start. Small steps to begin with. Christmas/New years is a challenge for us to be sure. If you are going to drink, i hope you just stay safe and take care of yourself as best you can. You are moving forward and taking action to reclaim your life, so keep it going, and keep searching. There is no failure.

POETS day is a tradesperson's term for friday's meaning Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday!

Saturday morning it is here. Cloudy and cool. Not summery at all.

Wishing everyone a safe, sober and magical weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X