The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Hey Mr. G, congrats on 50+ days. You are rocking, but you already know that. Glad you had fun with the ex GF -- you have commented on the importance of putting yourself out there....

Am finally home, after 26 days on the road. Glad to check in and see that all is well with you.
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

The house that G built.

free at last;1598880 wrote: Hey Mr. G, congrats on 50+ days. You are rocking, but you already know that. Glad you had fun with the ex GF -- you have commented on the importance of putting yourself out there....

Am finally home, after 26 days on the road. Glad to check in and see that all is well with you.
      Hey FAL,

Good to see you. Sheesh, 26 days eh? I've done a bit of touring on the road myself for such periods and longer. As much as i love it, i know it can be demanding in a few ways.
      Are you having a break now for christmas and new year?

Little gig tonight. Had a ball. Off to sleep for me.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Knock, knock? I'm new in the neighborhood and heard that Mr. G's house is the coolest on the block.

I wanted to stop in and say congratulations on 50 days. I like those nice round numbers.

On your advice I have taken to writing out my gratitude each day - your optimistic spirit is infectious and is helping me on my own AF journey. Hope your workout was good and that you finally get your summer weather. Happy weekend.

Comment

The house that G built.

am struggling.. not feeling too ood
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 53

Pavati;1598944 wrote: Knock, knock? I'm new in the neighborhood and heard that Mr. G's house is the coolest on the block.

I wanted to stop in and say congratulations on 50 days. I like those nice round numbers.

On your advice I have taken to writing out my gratitude each day - your optimistic spirit is infectious and is helping me on my own AF journey. Hope your workout was good and that you finally get your summer weather. Happy weekend.
            The best of the best of good mornings to you Pav from another cool day here with damn grey sky's so far. Thanks for your congrats and kind words. I do a gratitude list of 10 things every morning. Often it's a similar 10 things i'm grateful for, and that's ok, but i do allow myself some time on it to think of other things i'm grateful for which e.g. may've occurred in the previous 24 hrs etc. I'm going to start doing one in the evenings before bed too from tonight.

One day at a time for me, taking daily action focusing on doing things i love and keeping myself in positive situations with a positive mindset, hanging with positive people, and getting plenty of 'me' time and plenty of time for relaxation too. I'm careful not to take on too much.

Have a great weekend everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

spuddleduck;1598964 wrote: am struggling.. not feeling too ood
              Hiya Spud.

There is no failure. Keep your sobriety journey going and push through. I'm glad you posted.

How are you doing now? Please check in when you can mate.

G bloke. :l

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Mr. G, you are so good at acknowledging everyone who writes you -- just wanted to let you know it's appreciated. Also, my math was off. I was only away 24 days, not 26. Happy to be home.
                Free at Last
                "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G....The Prize Patrol has tracked you down to congratulate you on those 50 days! Well done! Another brick in the wall!! See you around the site! xo, PP
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Hope you can relax FAL and the festive season is an enjoyable and peaceful one for you and yours.

Thanks Brydy and the PP! :h Will be seeing you around to be sure.

Monday morning here and my coffee plunger just cracked and sprung a leak. Whaaat?! I suppose this is the sort of news i should be posting on facebook. :H It's ok though, i managed to save some leaking coffee into a cup. Gym later, then the day to myself. Nice.

Hope everyone's safe and sound and had a cool weekend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 57

Hola y'all,

Weather warming up a bit here. The tourists and locals will likely be aghast in unison as they once again experience my James Bond/Daniel Craig like emergence from the sea later today after a long swim. I've heard it all before. I either get......'hey! isn't that Bruce Springsteen?' or 'Look, it's Crocodile Dundee!' to the old chestnuts......'Isn't that Daniel Craig the James bond actor?' or....'geez that bloke looks like a young Antonio Banderas'.

Have a beeewdy out there everyone. :welcome:

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 58

Yo y'all,

A maaarvellous morning here at the beach pad. 40c is forecast, so a warm one expected. Taking it easy today. Will get a light run in soon if it's not too hot, and a swim. Then, some music making. I want to share some of that music with you all when i've got some ready/converted into computer language etc. Some will run, some might enjoy it.

Hope all's well out there. Take it easy and think positive.

G bloke. :h

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G congrats on your 50 days, definitely a great achievement.

40c yep that is us. They are already planning on cancelling trains, funny how they already know it is going to F up. My last day day at work till 2/1 so i am sitting in the air con and not going anywhere.
                          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks Ava.

Stay cool. Hope your last day is a peaceful one. Enjoy your holidays!

Comment

The house that G built.

Merry Christmas G just sayin' :l
                              One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

The house that G built.

Change;1601023 wrote: Merry Christmas G just sayin' :l
                                Merry christmas to you too Change. Compliments of the season my friend. Nice to see you and thanks.

How are things? What are you up to this Christmas?

Back from gym. Just call me......'The body'. hehe.

Visited me dear mum earlier today. I still feel a bit guilty or hopeless or something around family for not being available for everyone as i could've over the years. Fact is, i was a drunk and in no shape to support anyone. I have to watch these type of feelings i get now and then, as they can easily destabilise me and become a trigger.

Aside from that, i'm feeling great.

Take care y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X