The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Siren136;1485851 wrote: Make sure to put in a gourmet kitchen and I'll keep you all well-fed. I'll plant lots of fresh veggies and tend our garden to keep us healthy. I hope you like things spicy!!

I'm gathering my strength and can help building tomorrow morning - first thing!
    Siren, you're on!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Aerial view of the G-Man's crib courtesy of TMZ...

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The house that G built.

techie;1485869 wrote: Aerial view of the G-Man's crib courtesy of TMZ...

Um, this is the pre-pool-and-hot-tub pic, right?
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

No it was just hidden behind...

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The house that G built.

:H :H Awesome pool!!!!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

The house that G built.

can I come.....I need help from some friends. Today I feel weary from the booze ive consumed over the last week. Im all stressed out over something and im drinking to compensate and I need to chill the bean here big time! ITs sooo not bloody helping. Anxiety levels soaring .......

Comment

The house that G built.

limers;1485981 wrote: can I come.....I need help from some friends. Today I feel weary from the booze ive consumed over the last week. Im all stressed out over something and im drinking to compensate and I need to chill the bean here big time! ITs sooo not bloody helping. Anxiety levels soaring .......
                Hiya Limers!

Good to see you. Come on in mate. What's happening?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

lots actually, moving house , kids get older and more bloody opinionated and never any space for me to think!!!!! Agrahhh! Older kids are way harder than babies! I am also sick and tired of my whinging about alcohol and never getting further than a few weeks , seems easier to give up trying to give it up but then that leads me to this point. See, whine, whine bloody whine!!!

Comment

The house that G built.

A perfect time to grab the booze bull by the horns and get back on track Limers. Moving house is pretty stressful isn't it. Drinking is just too stressful on us. The anxiety, and low moods, the horrible physical feeling. We just disrespect ourselves for no good reason really, well for me anyway.

Comment

The house that G built.

well im in the right place for sure to get the support , im with you on the one day at a time, time to get real for me step by step, bit by bit. Thanks MR G. x

Comment

The house that G built.

I reckon getting real and getting a solid commitment to the cause is essential when starting out.

All the best Limers. I'm orf to sleep. See ya and take care.

Comment

The house that G built.

Limers -

Get comfy in Mr. G's house...it's a great place to be!! Stick close to us and we'll support you! :h
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

limers;1485986 wrote: lots actually, moving house , kids get older and more bloody opinionated and never any space for me to think!!!!! Agrahhh! Older kids are way harder than babies! I am also sick and tired of my whinging about alcohol and never getting further than a few weeks , seems easier to give up trying to give it up but then that leads me to this point. See, whine, whine bloody whine!!!
                            Hi Dear Limers!

My munchkins are just getting into that Older /opiniated stage and man oh man am I with you on this one!

In fact my daughter is screaming at me as I type because she can not find her bloody Easter Basket!!! :nutso: I want to scream back : The Fricken Easter Bunner took it back becasue your being such a little petulant Brat!...

But I love her so I won't :h

I'm glad to sit with you by that incredible pool (down at the far end in the hot tub!) and Whine away.

Hugs and heart to you,
                            :l:h
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

The house that G built.

I think I will sit by the pool, read a good book (perhaps philsophy or politics), light up my pipe and shut off the phone.
                              G-man, I am still concerned about your building permits. I will work with the authorities to get this taken care of. How much of a budget do you have available for bribes...er...consulting fees?
                              And a friend of mine in Utilities says he can get you water by End of day tomorrow, even if it is just to the hose head.
                              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1486249 wrote: I think I will sit by the pool, read a good book (perhaps philsophy or politics), light up my pipe and shut off the phone.
                                G-man, I am still concerned about yoru building permits. I will work with the authorities to get this taken care of. How much of a budget do you have available for bribes...er...consulting fees?
                                And a friend of mine in Utilities says he can get you water by End of day tomorrow, even if it is just to the hose head.
                                Hey Bald bloke.

Thanks for taking on this important beaurocratical nightmare, as I would lose my patience and start 'el kabonging'!! local authorities with me guitar. Re the budget, I'll see how much Limers, Kradle, Siren, Ann and Niner have on their credit cards and we can take it from there. Water to the hose head is good enough for me, as being a musician, I only need to be hosed down every couple a days and I come up sparkling.

22c and sunny here today in Melbourne town. Have a great week everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X