The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

I will expect, of course, no pay for myself; and I will cover the costs of my staff. I will be pleaase if you can build me a small -say 2000 sq feet- apartment in the house, bath, custom kitchen, music and video system, large sunken living room. And of necessity, I will require a large master suite.
    When will this small detail be taken care of? After all, I know you as a man of action.
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1485848 wrote:
      Hey DG. I work part time at a similar sort of place with a mental health recovery focus, which can include housing support, addiction support, nutrition, budgeting. It's a 4 week residential stay typically. Interesting and rewarding, enriching work I find. Music is chugging along. I have a debut gig with a new band I've put together recently (sort of blues/roots/rock/jamming stuff), lot's of guitar (hehe) this Saturday night april 6. New album of my more folky songs on the way. Great to hear from you and cool stuff on your internship counsellor! :goodjob:
      Your part time place sounds very interesting! Sounds so similar in many ways to where I am interning. Never a dull moment! Make sure I get a chance to buy your album, OK? Would love to hear your new band too if you sell anything or put anything on Youtube - please someone make sure I hear about it!!!

Is there a :toilet: here yet?????

Limers - the misery is...well...miserable isn't it? I remember feeling like it was too hard to keep drinking and too hard to quit drinking and I just didn't know what to do. I hope you find that elusive *something* that helps us all eventually get over the hump to the not drinking side. :l

Right. Off to find some_____________________luurve. :h
      YOU NAUGHTY BOY!!! :b&D:

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

I know there will be strict rules about NO BOOOZ. But are small farm animals allowed? I'm nothing without my chickens.....:chick: I'll be over in a few! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Stella & a few of her girls will be there Byrdie so no worries :H :H :H
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1486272 wrote: I will expect, of course, no pay for myself; and I will cover the costs of my staff. I will be pleaase if you can build me a small -say 2000 sq feet- apartment in the house, bath, custom kitchen, music and video system, large sunken living room. And of necessity, I will require a large master suite.
            When will this small detail be taken care of? After all, I know you as a man of action.
            Bald bloke. Now I know there's nothing you like better than lying back with yer pipe and being waited on, but around here, we lay our own bricks. So if you want that apartment, get building, brick by brick!

Doggygirl;1486401 wrote: Make sure I get a chance to buy your album, OK? Would love to hear your new band too if you sell anything or put anything on Youtube - please someone make sure I hear about it!!!
            DG
            You bet Mam.

Byrdlady;1486418 wrote:
            I know there will be strict rules about NO BOOOZ. But are small farm animals allowed? I'm nothing without my chickens.....:chick: I'll be over in a few! B
            Yes Mam! And all that chicken shit is gotta be good for something.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Lavande;1486427 wrote: Stella & a few of her girls will be there Byrdie so no worries :H :H :H
              Is Matilda coming? :h Have I got her name right Lav?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

I will be with you all in spirit since I am pretty busy here.
                Every time you feel the breeze blow across your sweaty backs, know that is Mama sending love and support to this new home.:h
                And since I am a professional landlord, I will take care of all unruly occupants!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The house that G built.

"And since I am a professional landlord, I will take care of all unruly occupants!"-Mama Bear

Professional- is that like an expert? You know a drip under pressure...a woman from out of town with an opnion...

G-, Sorry, I do not do manual labor. i will have a small but very sincere squad over this very afternoon to begin my modest apartment.
                  I will be bringing my pet, Hannibal, an Indian elephant. Do hope you will understand, Old Chap.
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

G-Man, can you please build me a sauna? Pretty please?
                    I don't need a room, I can sleep with Stella and the girls...but I DO need a sauna!
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1486461 wrote:
                      Yes Mam! And all that chicken shit is gotta be good for something.

Yo!
                      DG's ultra special chicken salad.

Want some????

:h

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1486603 wrote:

G-, Sorry, I do not do manual labor. i will have a small but very sincere squad over this very afternoon to begin my modest apartment.
                        I will be bringing my pet, Hannibal, an Indian elephant. Do hope you will understand, Old Chap.
                        No worries Bald bloke. Hope Hannibal likes chooks.

K9Lover;1486652 wrote: G-Man, can you please build me a sauna? Pretty please?
                        I don't need a room, I can sleep with Stella and the girls...but I DO need a sauna!
                        A woman who doesn't mind sleeping in the chook house with the band? Now that's cool! Look, things will be hot enough with me and Baldy around, but Anything for you Niner! :h

Doggygirl;1486723 wrote:
                        DG's ultra special chicken salad.

Want some????
                        Just what are the ingredients here Mam? :h

Comment

The house that G built.

mama bear;1486524 wrote: I will be with you all in spirit since I am pretty busy here.
                          Every time you feel the breeze blow across your sweaty backs, know that is Mama sending love and support to this new home.:h
                          And since I am a professional landlord, I will take care of all unruly occupants!
                          Thanks Mama!

Now just don't confuse the band for the hobo's that we are. Keep an eye on Bird though. She's one of them drummers.

Well, not much sleep had here. But it's cool. My mind's been a'flood, a flood I say, of idea's for a little project i'm working on.

Hope everyone is well. Wishing all a safe, sober, and magical day and evening.

Comment

The house that G built.

keep the ideas coming mr g!!!

I got my sleeping bag today, where can I park it??

Comment

The house that G built.

Wonderful thread. Make your dreams happen people !
                              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The house that G built.

limers;1486798 wrote: keep the ideas coming mr g!!!

I got my sleeping bag today, where can I park it??
                                You can park it next to me, Niner, and Stella and her mates in the chook pen if you like Limers!

G'day Techie!

Off to work here for me. L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X