• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Hanging in here with you, G.
    You can do this, you know the drill.
    Peace.
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1495702 wrote: ....and it's time to stop foolin'.

:b&d:
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

G- man, give her the plan already!
        I don't like seeing that whip out for so long!
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Mr. G....is it the gigging that derails you? The ambiance and the adrenalin? If so, would it help to take with you a pic or quote from one of your music heroes who has beaten their nemesis al? Or how about be your own hero...take your own favourite quote and pic and honour the god you are when tempted? Just some thoughts....best wishes my friend. xo
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1495702 wrote: A big good morning to everyone,

Eating humble pie here, and.............................loving it, kinda. Day 3 and away we go.

Today I will try to be a humble grasshopper, learning from everyone, and everything around me. I will walk tall and proud, and yep, humbly, into today, and I will take it one day at a time. There is so much to live for, so much going for me, and it's time to stop foolin'.

Have a good one out there y'all.

G bloke.
            Pardon the 'thread crash':what?: I'm confused...is this a 'wagon~fall'? Or am I way missing something? I thought you were a long time abber G? I mean, regardless you are clearly, insanely supported here. I occasionally check in on 'your house' and this threw me is all. :l P.
            "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

The house that G built.

Wishing you strength and MindPeace, Mr. G! We've got your back! Hang in! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Hello my Beloved Mr. G!!! :l

Yep, Birdie is right..we got yer back (and your front and your sides).

I know what you need....a huge serving of my infamous cornbread! Coming right up!

Now please, get to work on my sauna. I am working on a sign for the outside of it...it will state "Tassle-Free Zone" That should keep BHOG out!!! :H
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Maybe I will just take the tasseles off before I visit the spa!
                  After all, I will need to check the wiring...make sure it all works correctly...
                  BHOG

Comment

The house that G built.

OK OK...Keep the tassles ON!!! :H
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning all from downunder,

Great to see everyone and your love and support is much appreciated.

Day 4 here Persephone. This is life, and this is humanity. Hope all's well with you friend.

My plan is to keep me fat head down (whilst walking tall, strong and proud), and do what I have to do. One day at a time. Cornbread sounds real nice Niner! I'm ok here though, and working on some grand projects that I have me little heart in, so there is a cool plan in itself.

Off to lay some bricks. Take care everyone, and it has given me a lift to see y'all here.

Thanks. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Well, Good Morning G-although it is almost time for me to go home and change to Husband mode! LOL.
                        here's to your continued success. when you fall down, get up and keep going!
                        Stay Strong!
                        BHOG

Comment

The house that G built.

Good for you Mr. G..I hit a speed bump now and then. They are good to slow us down and take a look around I guess..ok, laying more bricks, a double layer...

Comment

The house that G built.

Keep rockin Mr.G and everyone else that checks in today. Perfection is nonexistent, all we can do is the best we can on any given day. My sober days outnumber my dark days more and more as time goes on and for now that's good enough for me.
                            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1496143 wrote: Day 4 here Persephone. This is life, and this is humanity. Hope all's well with you friend.
                              I SO was not trying to make you feel bad G. For some reason I thought you had been sober for a loong time (like years) :brainfart:, that's all ~ MY bad. Absolutely life and humanity...I hope I didn't come off pissy or judgmental, not my intention at all.

I was a music junkie & in the clubs in LA for a couple years, I cannot imagine how difficult being a musician is and abstaining while in those places All the Time. Nothing but respect for all your efforts my friend.

You have tons of friends & support here and if you wanna talk...PM anytime, as I've said before.

Guitarista;1496143 wrote:
                              ...walking tall, strong and proud, and do what I have to do.
                              Indeed, indeed.
                              :huggy: P.
                              "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1496143 wrote: Day 4 here Persephone. This is life, and this is humanity. Hope all's well with you friend.
                                I SO was not trying to make you feel bad G. For some reason I thought you had been sober for a looong time (like years) :brainfart: sincerely, MY bad. Absolutely life and humanity...I hope I didn't come off pissy or judgmental, not my intention at all.
                                Nothing but respect for you my friend.

You have tons of friends & support here and if you wanna talk...PM anytime, as I've said before.

Guitarista;1496143 wrote:
                                ...walking tall, strong and proud, and do what I have to do.
                                Indeed, indeed.
                                :huggy: P.

Comment

Working...
                                X