My Way Out Skype Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Way Out Skype Group.

K9Lover;1569165 wrote: I'm here...just late to the party as usual! I will have to read back on the instructions...I'm a Skype virgin. LOL

When is the next meeting?
    K9!!! I am hoping around 9 pm CST. It's been fun so far.
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

That's 10 EST, man I might not make it tonight.
      AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I am actually thinking 8 pm CST. That seems to work best.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

haha. I was thinking the same thing. I can't stay up that late. LOL.
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Crap, Im getting old man. LOL

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

We had a great chat tonight on skype. I encourage people to join us. I had fun. Meeting Wednesday Night at 8 pm CST USA. The laughs are for free and we get to know each other. And support each other. :h

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

well darn I thought it was 10pm EST I need a time conversion thingy,,,
                dot
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I missed it too. Dottie, we are challenged apparently.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

finallydone;1569403 wrote: I am actually thinking 8 pm CST. That seems to work best.
                    what's that in British money?
                    Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

gettinitright;1569481 wrote: I missed it too. Dottie, we are challenged apparently.
                      Um...can someone translate that into Pacific Standard Time for me? I, too, am challenged.

Would that be 6:00pm PST?

Apparently you have to be a genius to get into this group. LOL
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Halo - I just looked it up and you are 5 hours ahead of Central Time. So guess that would be the middle of the night for you. Bummer. K9 - think your calculation is right on. I actually gave it a go last night. First Skype chat ever. I was definitely slower and more confused than the rest of the group. LOL. But it was fun.
                        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Halo - I just looked it up and you are 5 hours ahead of Central Time. So guess that would be the middle of the night for you
                          oh phooey, I miss everything! Hope you have lots of fun guys
                          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Well it's ongoing

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

MossRose;1569643 wrote: Halo - I just looked it up and you are 5 hours ahead of Central Time. So guess that would be the middle of the night for you. Bummer. K9 - think your calculation is right on. I actually gave it a go last night. First Skype chat ever. I was definitely slower and more confused than the rest of the group. LOL. But it was fun.
                              MR You were completely on the dance floor last Night!:bananacomputer: I just hope we can get the voice thing going as typing on my Ipad is getting harder for me. I am noticing very bad headaches these days and I know it's becasue I am on this thing...and not just you guys! The portability of it makes it nealry irresistable.

The twins have piano at 5-6pm so home around 6:30 PST...Hope I can still join you guys!
                              :h:l
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

also..I too am TIME challanged. ALl I know is that when I call my sister In Rhode Island at about 9PM my time PST...(not PMS or PTSD mind you...) , she hangs up on me...
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X