My Way Out Skype Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Way Out Skype Group.

Halo - maybe we should try to do one on the weekend during a time that would be good for folks in Europe and Australia. I'll set my alarm to get up and join in. LOL. Now we just need a rocket scientist to figure out a good time that works for all. It would be more fun if you could be there.

Kradle - :H

edited to add: Yep, the voice thing would be fun. I was having a hard time keeping up the other way.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Hi everyone! We will be doing weekends for sure. If anyone else needs help getting set-up I will help you out. We will be doing voice tomorrow. K9er get with us!
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

K9er we need you with us! Think about it okay. I will talk to you more about it another time. I feel a movement happening. We need you with us. Let me know how everything is going!

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Weekends are very important! Set up several times. Crap I have no life,I'll be there. K9 he obviously really needs your support. Join in girl, we can't knit 24/7! Ha
          AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I really want to join! I'm sure I can figure it out if I just put my mind to it. So when is the next group...is there one tonight? And someone please break down the time difference for me. LOL

Do you guys use the camera or is it just voice, or instant message or what? See...I'm clueless.

p.s. Gettin- WHO says we can't knit or READ 24/7 huh? :H
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I guess we can but skype is a nice break. We IM k9! Im not about video. Ha I can't put on make up and do my hair at 9 at night. I'm in PJs then

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I usually have make up off/jammies on by 6pm...so video is OUT for me too! Wouldn't want to scare anyone back into drinking.
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

God I am so Jealous K9! I REALLY would love to be in my PJ's under the covers with netflix or a novel with tea and the dog...but alas...I'm usuallu sitting in a room full of dance moms...:upset:

ALso I joined last night and it was 5-6PM our time so I think FD is trying to be pretty consitant. So you can hang out right before PJ Time!

Cant make it tonight (and man I need too...)

Matt has to do the last of those vocals for the band he was in this SUmmer...man those guys really tolerated alot of crap from him...well.. haven't we all..BIG SIGH
                  :h
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Hi everyone! I am busy tonight going to see my nephews football game. I will try to catch anyone who is on later. Otherwise Friday night and all weekend long the group is open all weekend long. Us alkies know how tough weekends are.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

gettinitright and K9 - I'm right there with you. I absolutely panicked when I thought we were going to start using video. I'm a jammies, no make-up kinda girl too. LOL.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Me too - jammies are the rule when I get home. :H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

IM Chat and Voice Chat is open all weekend long. If anyone needs helping getting set-up let me know. Take care buds!

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Yeah I bout panicked when FD first posted this.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

FD - I'm still confused. Sorry - one day I'll get this. Are the chat and voice chats separate events? How do we even do voice?

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Trying to figure that out too, MR. Our fearless leaders off doing the manly, man things...:new:

Well figure it out ...eventually
                                :l
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X