Army Thread Friday 20 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1601326 wrote: Well - before I go to bed -- my instant opinion is that she is COMPLETELY out of order -- is this her party piece or something? I can't imagine how angry and hurt I would be if any of my kids came out with that -- what can I say other than that? It's grossly unfair - if you were still drinking - well then - maybe she has a right --- has she --- I dunno even then --- I consider my kids had every right to pipe up at the time of troublesome drinking to speak about the affect it had on them individually -- but if say for instance, when Joey was acting the bollix with the weed etc. would the other kids have had the right to point the finger of blame at me?? Absolutely not --- I'll talk to you in the morning --- I'm guessing you are very upset -- I would be --- but there's no point in me inflaming the situation -- I think she needs a good straight talking to - as in - not to speak to you like that --- blame solves nothing anyway --- if the young fella needs help --- well then, if he wants help --- give him help --- but other than that???? THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT ---
    Bloody well said. Our Molls. Feel like giving you a round of applause.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1601324 wrote: How big a post card, Satz?
      Oh Jackser - I feel like crying
      I tried so hard this year - only to have it all brought up again - it's not fair.

I fuckin' knew I'd get the blame for his drinking !
      She's off talking to friends about this I know it.
      I am very proud & will not be labelled as alcoholic mother & all my indiscretions discussed 'till the end of time......
      I want that part of my life over & done with ... and move on !

Talk tomorrow

Comment

mollyka;1601326 wrote: Well - before I go to bed -- my instant opinion is that she is COMPLETELY out of order -- is this her party piece or something? I can't imagine how angry and hurt I would be if any of my kids came out with that -- what can I say other than that? It's grossly unfair - if you were still drinking - well then - maybe she has a right --- has she --- I dunno even then --- I consider my kids had every right to pipe up at the time of troublesome drinking to speak about the affect it had on them individually -- but if say for instance, when Joey was acting the bollix with the weed etc. would the other kids have had the right to point the finger of blame at me?? Absolutely not --- I'll talk to you in the morning --- I'm guessing you are very upset -- I would be --- but there's no point in me inflaming the situation -- I think she needs a good straight talking to - as in - not to speak to you like that --- blame solves nothing anyway --- if the young fella needs help --- well then, if he wants help --- give him help --- but other than that???? THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT ---
        Oh THANK YOU MOLLS:l:l

Comment

It's not fucking fair....................and no we don't have to go round with alcohol tattooed on our forehead for the rest of our days.

She's bang out of order........and don't get yourself so upset that you have to prove you're a normal drinker.

If it's causing her such a problem..............tell you'll talk about it when she hasn't had a few.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks for confirming ladies :lwhat I knew in my gut.....
            I started to think maybe I do need to open up and discuss - but why ?
            I know that I had a problem with drinknig too much alcohol - I've told her that - and I've told her I've stopped drinking too much alochol.
            It does not need any more debate.

I ended the discussion at that. I was quite proud of how firm I was .
            Decided to check in with my friends in case I got it wrong

Sleep tight lovlies - talk tomorrow:l:l

Comment

Nighty night, hun.
              Up and at 'em in the morning.
              I'm orff meself.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1601332 wrote: It's not fucking fair....................and no we don't have to go round with alcohol tattooed on our forehead for the rest of our days.

She's bang out of order........and don't get yourself so upset that you have to prove you're a normal drinker.

That did cross my mind Jacks -
                And maybe you will tell me tomorrow why I shouldn't do that ?

go to bed now - I've taken up too much of both your beauty sleep time
                God know yiz need it :H:H

runs away very fast ......................................zzzoooommmm !

Comment

Working...
                X