Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends, Ginger PNW are my exact initials haha,I write that to mark things sometimes so it made me do a double take, didn't realize WA is so big,most people just think of Seattle, skipped my walk this morning now I'm kinda agitated over it just couldn't get it going this morning, even now I need to get ready but I'm draaggiinng,hi to all hope everyone has a nice Tuesday, back later
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

PNW (lol), WA is a beautiful state. We have rain forests, the ocean, deserts, Mt. Rainier and on and on. Seattle is a great city but such a small part of our state. You should come visit! My sister owns a salon and rents chairs. I'd just be heading home from Lake Mead if Mom hadn't had her accident. Oh well.... Next winter - right?

Hope everyone has a great AF day! Off to start my day.

Comment

Ginger and Pauly, I think Twightlight Saga when I hear of Washington St. They put it on the map for me.

Comment

Liz, Twighlight was supposed to be in Forks, WA. When you go there now there are all sorts of stores dedicated to selling twighlight stuff. I've never read any of the books but I know a lot of people that did. It's kind of a dreary area because of the rain forest but on the rare sunny day, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

My girls were so into twilight back in the day, I never read any of the books either, that was "their" thing, have a horrible tension headache, think it's either allergies or heavy air and dust,watching Louie, thank goodness a basketball game is starting, get him off my back about it haha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, hope your head feels better soon! Dang it's hard to feel crappy and take care of a wee one. "/
              Last edited by Ginger999; March 31, 2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Darn it I have a headache too!
                My girls were I to the Twightlight saga. They told me it was a fun quick read. Not what I would normally read but I really did enjoy it! It was something we bonded over! Saw all the movies with my girls, back in the day. I'm team Jacob. Just in case anyone is interested.
                Went to "the meeting" tonight, alone. Weather wasn't great, it was snowing so there were just a few of us there. People are really nice, but I'm not sure I get the point of it. Well I'm exhausted and have to be at work way early tomorrow, sleep good guys!

Comment

Hope everyone is doing well, I agree Ginger feeling crappy taking care of little ones is a rough go. Hope you are feeling better Pauly, feeling so happy for Louie that he gets to spend such a lot of time with his grandma, he is one lucky boy. These are memories as he gets older he will cherish!
                  Never read the twilight books either, but I've always wanted to visit Seattle!

Hoping to have some quiet time for myself at some point, but doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon.. Does anyone here ever feel like they don't get enough "alone" time to just think??

Comment

Oh, alone time?? What's that?

Comment

Howdy all, more later, but for now, no making "fool's" of ourselves like in days gone by eh!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hello friends, April already time flies! Just a quick pop in from me too,hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday and I'll be back later

Comment

Morning - trying to think of a good prank for my 14 yr old... suggestions?

Off to work but will check in later.

BC

Comment

Tell him your having another baby haha,I hate April fool's pranks, some are so evil,hubs bought some fake lottery tickets that said I won 10,000 bux when I scratched it,he mixed them in with the real ones so it looked authentic, I was so happy, I went running out to show him,then he said April fool's, butthead!

Comment

That was a mean one pauly, you'll have to think of a way to get him back. Thanks for the colourful post cowboy, you are the absolute best! So I take it no alone time for you either Ginger, at least I'm not alone :happy2:
                              Must find a way to get a break, we don't do enough of that ladies and gents. Anyone here been on a meditation retreat? I've read about them, just wondering what it would be like...

Comment

Beachy girl can't think of an April's fools joke but if I hear any I'll post it so you can use it next year! It's always good to play a joke on the kids!

Comment

Working...
                                X