One Step at a Time - May 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry about your friends K9 yes al really is destructive. Maybe they weren't as good friends as you thought. I know it sucks.
    Had a busy weekend and still sick as a dog. I have laryngitis since like Thursday. Hubby is making me go to the doctor today. He's worried about me. This wedding I guess took it's toll on me. EB and hubby came over for a BBQ yesterday and it's starting to feel a little more normal. Let you know how I make out at the doctor. Happy Tuesday!

Comment

Hey all,Liz,i'm glad hubs is making you go to the doc,better to get treated and feel better,threads been dead a little,probly cuz no Mama,probly cuz the weekend,i dunno,well off to get myself out the door,hi and bye peeps
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
        Hot and humid here today. Glad we turned on the a/c.
        Laundry and chores to do.....I am tired today. Diet has been off all weekend so time to get back on that.
        fen I noticed u fell off but you seem to disappear every once in a while..I think my scale that is a fitbit thing is flaky too. But I love gadgets so I will just work with it....
        Back later.
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Still hating myself for Friday night...but what can I do. Plus my phone is ringing off the hook from overdue bills...I mean seriously, I pay MORE than the minimum for 5 years and skip one month and they are all up my ass. I am looking into debt consolidation to just pay everything off...ugh. Nice Tuesday already. LOL

Where's Mama? I hope she didn't drown at the lake? Although her 33/34 longs should keep her afloat! :H

Back later...love you peeps :h

p.s. I noticed that my current job is listed as open...funny, I haven't given my notice yet. Guess I better pass this psyche test on Friday huh?
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

that's 43/44 longs thank you very much!!
            I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired, sunburned and worked like a crazy person on the lake house.
            I HAVE NOT read back, but I will.
            I am leaving in one hour for a four day trip to Orlando for work...I am on an inspection team for three properties we may buy.....so I will check in from my phone
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

My bad! 43/44 Longs! :H
              Hope you have a good trip Mama!

Comment

I SO don't want to go......I like my own bed....
                I will check in and read back on the road
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

It it TOO quiet here....everyone still in a food coma from the weekend???
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all,it is quiet Dots,where is everybody?have a safe trip Mamai made frozen enchiladas for dinner,lazy me,sheesh Michelle went to a wedding in WI last week and they flew into Vegas on Sunday,she still hasn'tstopped by to visit,hmm i'm not feelin the love,whatever,i'm not gonna twist her arm,i'm not sure when they head back to WA
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Zpak, Flonase and a note to be off until Friday. Doctors orders! Stomach is a little upset from the antibiotic, but if it doesn't get worse than this, I'll be fine. Thunderstorms in the forecast for this evening. Can't think of anything I'd rather do than get under the covers and sleep. Hoping for a better night tonight.
                      Don't dwell to much more on it k9, what's done is done. Hold your head up and move forward!

Comment

It IS quiet around here today! My computer has been slow as a snail.

Thanks Liz, I am trying to just let it go. The wife of my friend is the one that really let me have it. She basically said we'll never be friends again and that I need serious help, and that we don't have the same goals in life, and blah blah blah. All this coming from some chick I never liked and only see one time a year (if that). Anywhoo...

I have had sooo much junk food today! I have 2 movies to watch tonight: 12 Years A Slave and American Hustle. I was supposed to have DAllas Buyers Club on hold at the library also but couldn't find it on the hold shelf

Gonna go visit my parents after work, then veg on the recliner for about 5 hours straight!

Comment

Hey all - finally ...... I am here. :H

K9 - love you to bits and sorry that happened. :l If you ever have a moment again, be sure to call one of us instead.
                          Do you think I can get your old job??? That is closer to Oregon - I'll just move part of a state at a time.

Liz - FEEL BETTER!!!!!!! Poor thing. :l
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mama - sending you great bit hugs & lots of love. Call me if you need me. I need to hunt for my cell phone but I'll find it.

Pauly - I'm sorry about Michelle. I hope that she comes to see you today. :l Hubby & I will be bugging you the next time we go to Vegas. Last time we met Fennel & Mrs Fennel and had a great time.

Dottie - how are you doing?

I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with everyone. Seems like the only time is in the evening and that's when hubby needs me. He's feeling so crummy that I just worry about him. Anyway, I am hoping to be back.

Love to you all - thank you for being here with me. It helps!!
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm sorry that I'm monopolizing the thread tonight. I am having such bad internet that I keep posting little blurbs. :H
                              I am looking forward to Thursday and hoping the cable improves this!

I'm going to try to get off here and see if we can get a Netflix movie to stream. Wish me luck.

Thank you all for being here with me. :h:h
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, I can't wait to see if things get better on Thursday, concerning your interwebz!

Hard day today. Took mom and sister to visit my auntie in hospice. She's still sort of okay...but my cousin and the priest showed up as well. I ended up in a "final prayers, last rites, final communion, chaplet of the divine mercies" sort of mode with all the peeps visiting.

Mom and auntie were so happy to visit.

On the way home, I got all my mom's funeral plans down, so I know what to do. She is going to go soon, too. The nurses at my aunt's facility give my aunt two weeks, tops.

Comment

Working...
                                X