One Step at a Time - May 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah! Found my dongle, but it doesn't work. Had to go back to my (Mrs. Fen's) old ultra fitbit. Dottie, I guess I must order a new dongle. And Zen? I found my dongle in a dish of foreign coins on my dresser! :H Danged dongle.

Kradle, nice to see you around! Pauly, Nora, Mama, Liz, Niner, etc....I hope you all have a great weekend.

Not looking forward to the funeral, but that's life, too.

I love you guys.

Comment

Up and about this morning- big show tonight!

Nora, I meant to mention mom last night - I hope she's okay :l

Dots it definitely could have been one of the oils - I've had some side effects.

Mama did u r company buy the properties? And really, Very Very glad to hear Bris baby is okay- that would have been a complete nightmare...I guess it's back to regularly scheduled Drama now...

Zenny, meant to say Zen for the MadMen...Zen and Fen....:H

Liz, wish I could send some EO your way for your cold/yucky condition:l

K9 good luck on the Evaluation - remember to show up with only one of your personalities ....

Off to get the girls up. Love youse (a mama-ism! )
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hey all,i want to get a fitbit but i think it would die out due to low usage haha,not much going on today at all,Kradle,Michelle leaves Sat afternoon,she was sad Louie would'nt go to her but sheesh,6 piercings in the lips,1 between the eyes,her cheeks(those i actually like)plus those dreads eeks,i guess they're discussing coming back to Vegas,she can't find a job(wonder why)and i think he misses his friends here,i don't know,truthfully i'm just sitting back not getting involved,i make myself crazy with worrying,so i dont,she told me she drank absinthe the other nite,i heard that makes people crazy,damn kids! hope everyones friday goes good
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey gang.
          Yes, we are considering buying the properties if our numbers match the sellers. Thus the grueling 7 hours file by file audit..names, income, employment status, credit status, etc.....
          danged dongle....tee hee
          I think absinthe is bad if abused Pauly, but I could be wrong. There is a famous author that died from that....Edgar Allen Poe??
          Try to have some sun with the show Kradle. I am so, so happy you are back with us on a regular basis.
          Sorry about the funeral fen...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
          love youse too!!
          I am so wrapped up in reading "The Goldfinch" that I was almost late to work....it's really good.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all,
            Busy day for me but I am once again a beautiful redhead...went a little shorter but not quite K9 short..
            Will be off the grid tomorrow. All day trip with the train club. I wil check in tomorrow night....late....
            Pizza is in the oven so back later.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Happy end of the week everyone!

Pauly, I know Hemingway drank Absinthe but I'm pretty sure he enjoyed anything with alcohol in it. I used to drink it around Christmas for some reason. It was a ritual, kind of like the whole process of smoking a cigarette. Get the ice and ice cold Absinthe, a cube of sugar and gently pouring it over the spoon and watching the sugar cube melt. It's different but you don't get hallucinations like I've heard. It's just another beverage young people can do without.

Have a relaxing weekend everyone.
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hey all,yeah i looked up absinthe and i guess it was an urban legend from waaay back in the day,it's good to see you Alls,ugh had a great day all morning then in the afternoon got hit with a big hit of sadness,i wonder if it's true that diet soda causes depression cuz it hit me right after my second bottle,or it's that lovely pms,such bullshit,i wish i could drink just a couple of beers just to get through,damn! i hate that my mind goes there,i need to hire Kell to start cleaning weekly again,i've decided housework sux! have a good one peeps

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
                  Pauly I didn't use anything to quit smoking, just woke up one morning and said that it im tired of this. Somehow found the inner strength that morning and seized the opportunity.
                  Hope you all are doing well, mama you were here in central fla and i missed seeing you... :-(
                  I'm not sure how to entertain the other conversation about a missing dongle, but hey to each their own...
                  Hope all have a great weekend.
                  FT
                  AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                  As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hahaha "dongle"does sound dirty

Comment

Sorry FT. I barely had time to sleep!
                      I am getting my hair did tomorrow Dots. I have to look good in Philly!!
                      Pauly, can Kells come clean my house too?

Comment

I don't think diet drinks have anything to do with depression, but what do I know?

Comment

Hello, hello - I'm so hot. It must be summer time here. :H

I'm going to read back & get caught up. I will be back ...........
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

PAVATI - SO GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE & CONGRATULATIONS ON 180 DAYS!!!!!
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Kradle - so good to see you. I think of you often. I wish that I had more hours in the day to actually call & talk to my friends. I always seem to be rushing from one thing to another. Just know that you are in my thoughts.
                              Peter Pan sounds wonderful!
                              Please send me the link for the essential oils. I know we talked about them but I don't have any of the information now. ??????

Mama - glad you survived your trip. The pics looked like fun. Thank you for checking on me today. I'm doing ok - not in a great place, but not horrible either. I'll text you a pic of my Mom's eye. It's awful!
                              Scott is on many different meds. He tries to avoid the pain meds as much as he can. So, he'll take the lower dosage meds instead. I finally told him the other day that he needs to take it when he has too. That he can't keep doing this.

Dottie - I hope things go ok with the house. I just can't even imagine what you are going thru. When I was at my Mom's, I just stood there & looked around. There is just so much! It is going to take so long to go thru. :upset:
                              I need a pedi too and had to hunt around this morning for closed shoes.

Zen - I hope that things work out great for you! I'm glad that you're going to go see your Mom. And, Bill had better watch his step or he'll have all of us Steppers on his back!

Fen - sorry about the funeral. Sad. We've all had too much of that lately.
                              So glad that the car is ok though. :H I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Kradle - I'm sorry that Louie wouldn't go to Michelle but you can certainly understand it as his age. I've thought about getting a fitbit too but I'm with you on the low usage thing. :H

Alls - I hope that you have a wonderful run. We used to take the train from California back to West Virginia every other summer. That was our vacation to go my grandparents and meet up with all the aunts/uncles/cousins - good times.

FT - I'll bet you never lost your dongle. :H Sorry that you couldn't have met up with Mama. Maybe next time.

Ok - I think I've bent everyone's ear enough for the moment. It is so great to be able to be on the internet and not have everything freeze up. I was going to wait a month to cancel Verizon but this is working so great, that I'll cancel next week.

Have a great evening everyone. Love & hugs to all.......
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X