No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw,we were talking about overprescribing the other day and last nite i seen a commercial for "bristelle"it's for hot flashes during menopause and it's basically paxil with a new name and marketing strategy,they are slick
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
      Visited dad and I can see he is getting worse....so darn sad....
      Went to Costco and a few other places. Now in for the evening....no wine on the shopping list..
      sun sent u fitbit invite....
      Having a salad and attempting to catch up on email...
      Back later,
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Geez, Pauly...marketing Paxil for hot flashes IS slick! I just suffer through mine, LOL.

Dotts, so sorry about your dad. <3

Haven't received a return email yet about MWO. Hanging in there. I got a lot done today.

Comment

I am home and eating leftovers.
          Fenny - I was complaining that I am the Stepper Stalker and pouting that I was trying to reach people who weren't responding. I am over it now.
          Overall, a good but, as usual, a busy day. I have taken Shawana (Bri's replacement for the moment) and I am trying to groom her to look and speak more professionally. She is a sweet girl and very responsive. I did the same thing with Bri and look how that turned out! But, I have a lot to offer as far as experience, and I enjoy mentoring people and watching them grow.
          We shall see.
          I am sorry for those of you that have so much on your plate and that you are stressed. That's why I love my Netflix. I come home and zone out. Love and hugs to everyone....and maybe my cat hat will sleep with someone else tonight!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm glad I'm a man! Hot flashes? That's what I get every night watching Bubba get ready for bed! Lol.

Fen - haven't heard back from Zack on my pm either, but, I'm sure he's busy... just a question, are you a subscriber?
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hey Fen, are you using an Apple product? I just updated my Iphone/Ipad to OS 8.1, seems to have helped! I haven't tried my tablet (Windows 8) or my laptop (Windows 7 Prof) but will try them later tonight after my AA meeting...
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Dottie - no e-mail from you .......
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sun I sent it through fitbit so maybe it takes a while. I will PM u mine and see if that works better.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sun, I accepted your fitbit friend link...did you get it?

ABC cowboy, I don't have an apple product. I have a p.c. that runs on windows 7 and Firefox is 33.0. Seems like everything should be kosher. Still waiting to hear from MWO.

Comment

Very busy day. I have been shopping and brought back all of my poor houseplants from my mom's house. Taking my plants there to stay during the move was akin to taking your pets to a "kill" shelter for pet-sitting...but, I had few choices. Fortunately, they have all survived.

I did some grocery shopping for her, gave her cat his meds, scooped him and took out her trash...

I have been unpacking here. This will take some getting used to, size wise, but I am so glad we are here.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                        I'm glad I'm a man! Hot flashes? That's what I get every night watching Bubba get ready for bed! Lol.

Fen - haven't heard back from Zack on my pm either, but, I'm sure he's busy... just a question, are you a subscriber?
                        I subscribed before the latest "downgrade", but apparently that has been lost in the chaos. It shows now that I am NOT a subscriber.

I really hope that there will be some moderators who will deal out consequences for bad behavior on this site...this was one of my peeves from this place before I left it a few years back.

Comment

Mama, I am sorry your feelings were hurt.

I have heard you speak highly of Shawana. As I recall, she was way more professional than Bri. Just being able to politely address customers would be a bonus.

Comment

Yes Fen - you are now on my dashboard - and I am in awe of the amount of steps - LOL - I take back the invite - ROTFLMBO !!!! Dottie - I have sent you an invite as yours didn't appear as far as I know .... I can see I am going to have to get my act together now I have people seeing how many steps I am doing - LOL !!

I have to get to bed - jet lag is almost better but not quite over!!

Hugs, Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Okay, I am up and raring to go .... Kradle - it was great chatting with you last night.

Fen - I did laugh at you taking your plants to your mum's like taking your animals to a 'kill shelter' for pet sitting ..... how funny ! Glad they survived anyway! I do not do houseplants well either - I tell the ones in the garden that they have two choices - come up or not !! I have an avocado that sprouted from a pit in my compost heap and am going to have to bring it in for the winter - if it survives, I will be amazed !!

You are sounding less stressed than you were. it will get better - really it will. Moving IS really stressful ! As you get yourself sorted, and it all comes together, you will feel better ....

Can't remember if I mentioned earlier but my mum has an EKG scheduled for tomorrow ..... and blood work for Friday to find out what the cause of her breathlessness is.....

Going in to work this morning for a few hours then going to look at treadmills ..... Fen, you have got me on a mission !! LOL Still waiting to hear from you as to what type you have.

Back later everyone,

Hugs Sun XXX

Comment

pulling a nora and running late!!
                                I slept like poo last night so I must rush
                                i'll check in in a bit
                                you DO sound better Fenny.....xoxoxoxo
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X