No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am pulling a Nora,not much going on anyways,will check in after work,let's kick Wednesday's ass
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
      Off to the gym then laundry.
      Now I am getting beaten by fen and sun...must improve my score.....
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

You gals are getting a break today...I have lost my fitbit again! It's somewhere in this house, but geez...

Comment

Well I guess I made it over here somehow :congratulatory:
          Now I really need to catch up and see what you all are up to!!!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

WooHoo K9 glad u are back!!!!
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I hate to just show up with my "problems"...but here goes anyway. Sierra has decided to go live with her father. She says that we are too dependent on each other, that when she's sad, I'm sad, and vice versa. She also says she needs to be with her little sister...and that she needs to get out of her "comfort zone"...(me). I am still processing this, but I know it's going to be hard as hell. For starters, me being alone in a 3 bedroom house isn't going to help anything. I know I should move, but I am getting ready to file for bankruptcy and I do LOVE my house. Well...aren't you all glad I'm back? LOL HAHAHAHA :exclaim:

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww K9...heart breaking herre.....
                good for you on the bankruptcy
                do you think her moving in with her Dad is a good thing?? I would be a wreck
                and YES......I am glad you are back!!! You may never, ever, ever, ever leave again
                So we 're having a fitbit competition now?? I'm in!!!NOT ....but ya'll knock yourselves out.....actually I am very proud of you all and I need to get some fitness in my life...
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Fen - Just spent some time with Zack fixing a few of the problems, image to large all sorted out as well as a few others.... He is a great guy to deal with! A big 2 thumbs up for both him and RJ!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yay K9 is in zee house!!!! hmm,not sure how i feel about Sierra moving out,she does make some good points,however i think you guys need each other,i don't know teenagers are so damn iffy,if you tell her no she's just gonna be all resentful,if you tell her yes then you have too much time on your hands and a lonely house and i don't know if that would be a good thing rite now,but i'm just putting in my opinion on how i would feel,how far away does her dad live?
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

For starters, where did my avatar go? LOL
                      Her dad lives only 35 miles away, and she says she will come visit 'a lot'. She does have a little sister (4 years old) that she wants to be closer to. I know that she'd be safe and happy there, I guess it's just ME not wanting to let go. Then again (and I know this sounds kind of bad)....maybe it WOULD be a good change for both of us!!! We do tend to bring each other down sometimes...

Comment

K9 just a quick fly by - saw your name pop up and wanted to say hello and welcome back x

Comment

1st time I could get on site. Won't bore you with the repetitive responses I kept receiving. But am glad I found you all back. Good news is during interim have not been drinking. Motivation is wanting to lose weight and, of course, feel better. Both are happening.

TMH
                          The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

hey all..home and flopping
                            K9, I agree with Pauly on you being alone..it worries me. But ultimately, I guess you have to let her choose.
                            Hey TMH and good news Cowboy.
                            Today was insane, so I am off to watch some Zombie killing!!
                            Love you all
                            Today is Zens birthday,btw. I sent her birthday wishes on FB
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

(((K9)))...
                              I'm sorry about Sierra. Please keep close to us. We want to know what's going on.

Comment

Cowboy, I sent an email to R.J. and Zach and looky...I got my subscriber status back! :welldone:

Comment

Working...
                                X