Comment

Nightie night, Dreamy.
      Forgot about mullets.......:egad:
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

traumatic amnesia?

Comment

Evening all and night and sweet dreams Dreamy. I had a perm in the early 80's it was shorty and very curly but a bit short. then the shaggy perm and cork screw perm styles become more fashionable. Oh I cringe when I think my hair then.

Comment

Edit.........think the competition might be past its entry date.

Orff to the settee...............just plain digestives tonight.
            Last edited by JackieClaire; November 29, 2014, 03:47 PM.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

eeeeek!

Comment

Morning all!

Front garden watered. The cornflowers and Flanders poppies are looking very tatty - they'll have to go. TG for the agapanthus - they're lovely (well, the ones that have survived Sweetest Puppy's demolition efforts). Having my coffee. Funny, how the quiet of a Sunday has a different quality than on other days.

An absolutely beautiful day here - it's going to be nice and hot - yay! Haven't checked the weather yet, but there's no wind at all this morning, so things are good in my tiny little world.

Laters!
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

found this:

Comment

:happy2: Morning Dreamy and all to come. Awake since 5am here so may get back asleep if I get tired. We have had very mild weather the last few days for this time of year I have haven't put the heating for 2 days now. Just having my 2nd coffee. Are missing mr nice this weekend or enjoying a weekend alone? Do you see him every weekend and during the week. I would love to meet a nice man but the time isn't good till I get more sober time. Ate too much chocolate over the last few days so going to try to stick with fruit and healthier options today tho I have been eating some fruit as well.

Comment

Morning Foxy! Glad to hear the weather's been kind to you! Very busy working on work-work, so it's actually a good thing Mr Nice's not here. They've been picking berries for the past month or two, so he really deserves some time off. With you being a vegetable, surely you eat enough of the good things? And there's always fruit and nut chocolate and carrot cake to keep your conscience happy...

Comment

Yeah Dreamy I do eat a lot of veggies and but not a lot of fruit in winter except juice. Yep some choc contains fruit and nuts so that qualify as some of my intake oh and I like carrot cake but haven't had any in a long time. Well that's my excuse for my sweet tooth lol. I do need to lose some stubbern weight specially round the middle so I need to work on that now to stay sober is first priority. Fruit has become a bit expensive here specially berries and grapes but sometimes super markets have good deal. I try eat some nuts too I like peanuts cashews pecans and walnuts.

Comment

Just saw ur pm and replied thanks Dreamy. Just going to get some breakfast.

Comment

The weight will come off once the booze is out of the way. There's such a limited supply of winter fruit - I can only think of citrus - but a really juicy orange or naartjie always reminds me of liquid sunshine. Must get breakfast sorted too - there's nothing in the house, not even bread! What are you having?

Comment

Orange juice 2 slices of granary bread with a banana very healthy lol after my 2 coffees with soy cream. I switched to soy milk and cream and also soy yogourt as I want to cut down on dairy. I still have vegetarian cheese. I use Alpro soya brands not sure if you get it over there in SA. Could do with more exercise but i'm working on it. Enjoy your breakfast i'll be back later as I may get another few hours sleep.

Comment

A morning nana nap - enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X