December Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Condolences to the family and friends of those people who lost their lives in Sydney and thoughts are with all who went through this. From the info available so far, this seems to have been the actions of a lone bloke independent of any organised group.

How are you going there Noicey Grinder Missy Rags Jonesy?
    Last edited by Guitarista; December 15, 2014, 03:34 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My heart is broken......
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Got that morning after haven't slept sick feeling.

I have a friend who's doing a 21 day no complaining challenge. Been watching and its funny how you look for good. Doing something similar in my radiation, taking a photo each day for 30 days of something I care for, that makes me smile or think. Looking for good sounds too simple, doesn't it?

Comment

This is for you Nicey :hug:

That's a great idea Happy - I think I'll start tomorrow - not today ..... we've got our Xmas lunch and I think some collective bitching about management incompetence will be in order :victorious:
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Alright there everybody?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
              Martin Luther King Jnr
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Hello Mr G.

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
                  My heart is broken......
                  I am angry. What an evil person to do that.

What a sad and melancholy Christmas for the families of the people he killed.
                  Last edited by Rags; December 15, 2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

This is great - have a read.

The #illridewithyou hashtag is continuing to trend on Twitter as a show of support for Muslim Australians after the siege at the Lindt cafe in Sydney.
                    Last edited by Miss Behaving; December 15, 2014, 07:27 PM.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yep, Missy. I changed my status when I became aware of the campaign. Such a lovely, positive thing. I hope it goes ape.

Comment

Was just gonna post similar Missy. It is now my fb status also.

#I'll ride with you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's already having a great effect:

Comment

My heart is with you Undies. :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
                              “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
                              Martin Luther King Jnr
                              Ummm, not trying to be a smart arse, but Lord Buddha said it first.

Not by hatred are hatreds ever pacified here (in the world). They are pacified by love. This is the eternal law.
                              Dhammapada: Pairs, verse 5

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post

That is terrific.

I phoned my friend (long story, but I used to take him to the mosque at Kogarah then sit up the top with the women) this morning.
                                He is concerned for himself and his family.
                                He is not only a very devout muslim, he is also black.
                                Am popping in to see him on my way up to Sydney tomorrow.
                                Last edited by Rags; December 15, 2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X