No announcement yet.

December Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you're feeling better Missy. Losing the sense of humour is a sure sign things are bad, and sadly it's usually at the time you need it most! That's an interesting observation about the gingerbread people, seeing as I've never actually seen one with breasts or genitals. I always assumed they were inherently androgynous until they put their icing makeup on.

Happs - I just heard a snippet on the radio about a study that's just been published on the benefits of yoga for reducing post breast cancer lymphoedema. Main point being I think that as it was so well received it opens doors for other similar studies into yoga or also other combined eastern/western treatment methodologies being taken more seriously by the scientific community.

PS Reggiebum, I forgot to say before that one of the few benefits of insomnia is that I sometimes get to catch your always intelligent, generally refreshingly honest, usually insightful and often hilarious (in a good way) posts before they disappear with the dawn. Mwah!

And also Reggie - OI - LOOK OVER TO YOUR LEFT!
    Last edited by Glass Half Empty; December 6, 2014, 01:12 AM.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glassy, what radio station? I'm interested...

Comment

It was on 612 ABC at around 8 this morning, I think. Unfortunately I only caught about 40 seconds while I was driving and couldn't concentrate.
        Last edited by Glass Half Empty; December 6, 2014, 12:27 AM.

Comment

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24980836

Comment

Brilliant. Thank you!!

Comment

Arvo Undies,

Yep - I know 'Looking Back' very well - thanks Reggie. Made me realise that when we went to see John Mayall in Castlemaine, Nige was still a going unit but that was back in 2010. We chatted with JM at interval - he was selling his own merchandise and I bought two t-shirts. Wong now sleeps on one of them.

Missy - glad you're 'talking' to someone. Circumstances made me cancel my last appointment so I haven't seen my lovely lady for almost three months and I could really do with a dose of her. I'm majorly pissed off about 'not being able to do stuff' at the mo but I expect this too shall pass ... if I could just be a tad more patient. Nearly three weeks of Pink-dressage is doing my head in.

Comment

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
                Raggsie & Nicey, I'm IN for a catch up. When are we doing it? And where are we going? I believe Nicey & I are quite close, which is also close to Missys niece, up here on the leafy Naw Shaw of Sinney. But I'm good to travel. Sundays in December are no good for me,.

!
                Good oh, that narrows it down a bit.
                Do we want it Saturday or weekday?
                Lunch I assume?
                North Shaw is OK for me.
                Any naice rstaurants there? ( BWI notwithstanding).
                Or do we want to do the Newtown thing?

So votes please:
                Sat
                Weekday
                If weekday which day
                Time.

Comment

Hell of a time trying to get on the site.
                  Not a lot to report.
                  Love to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                    I'm majorly pissed off about 'not being able to do stuff' at the mo but I expect this too shall pass ... if I could just be a tad more patient. Nearly three weeks of Pink-dressage is doing my head in.
                    Good to see you Froglette. Totally get it. It drives me nuts that my head is full of things to do and then...I just can't...I weep at times from nothing but frustration. Patience is not a virtue. But, yeah....not long in the scheme of things I guess? Chin up...I do like the star jumps that Reg prescribes though...

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
                      and that includes my dick
                      Yep. Better be safe than sorry...

Comment

Jaysus its six minutes until I can get control of Reggiecam...might have a cuppa...

Comment

Fusk. Do you reckon I can find any gaps between work and uni to learn portugese?

Comment

Of course you can Glassy, you're a wonder woman, just do it!

Comment

YAY! Have I ever mentioned that what I love the most about you Undie Wundies is that you empower me to do pretty much anything! You guys SO rock!

Reggie - that site is rooly cool!

:heartbeat:

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                              Of course you can Glassy, you're a wonder woman, just do it!
                              Originally posted by Reggie
                              Peak hour traffic..Happs ...Glassy why Portuguese ?

this may assist

http://hackingportuguese.com/where-to-begin/

Comment

Reason for Portuguese is that I applied to be a volunteer for the 2016 Paralympics in Rio, and after getting through the first 2 stages they've just told me Portuguese is a requirement.
                                I can do some rudimentary Spanish, but I doubt that will be much use!
                                Last edited by Glass Half Empty; December 6, 2014, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X