X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspy!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista
      This post, should anyone decide to read it, will self delete in 90 minutes.
      Not now it won't!

Morning Undies! Lovely day here - temps are rising, just the way I love it!

You are all out and about doing wondrous things, no doubt.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

sorry super.

i am smiling, which is good for 3 am.

Comment

Hi Aspy
          I'm glad the court thing is over. I hope it wasn't too harrowing for you. And congrats to Mrs Aspy!

Rant away fellow Undies - sometimes that's all you can do when surrounded by fidiots.

And talking of juicing, and fidiots... I win the Fidiot of the day award! Guess who made juice this morning and forgot to put the jug under the spout?

I'm working from home this morning because someone's (hopefully) coming out to fix my washer and dryer. Looks like it's gonna be another hot one!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning Asp, morning Glassy. Yep....I'm the air con queen. To think I was the one so resistant to it, thank Dog the Lamp put it in last January. Can't believe this summer is this hot so early in the piece.

Well...the plumbers are downstairs laying the pipework...the Lamps big dig is finally coming to an end. All that burrowing away kept him sane this year I think. And increased the value of our home...win win?

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
              Morning everyone, Morning Happs,

A/C is great isn't it? I still pooh pooh it a bit as most people use it as it was never intended to be used.
              We turn it on just long enough to heat/cool the room then turn it off and keep the door closed.

Plumbning. Our ensuiite (a miniscule thing about 6' 8"x 2'6") is in dire need of a renovation.
              Being upstairs it's going to be a bloody nightmare specially with (sob) once cream carpet.
              We could either go on holiday or get it done.
              Holiday won.
              Fortunately there is a main bathroom downstairs.

Just started back at Curves. Taking things very easy with my arms and back.
              Dropped a kilo since last Friday. YAY!

just make sure you DO take it easy, we know what your like.

Comment

Oh Raggs! I've been really bad and haven't replied to the catch up question - just jumped on to do so. I've been putting off replying until I know what's happening around me. This weekend is full, Dad's birthday and other catch ups..... I can't see myself clear until the new year. I reckon you should go ahead without me. I really wanted to meet Cakes but and see you and Missy again. It will happen.......just not as soon as I had hoped. Have fun and think of moi!!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

To everyone else - love yas, think of you everyday!

Aspy - fan bloody awesomeness!!!!

Salute to Mr G and an eyelash kiss for good measure. So there!!!
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

What a wonderful poem tawny! Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi danpeet! I see you are a new and prolific poster. Tell us more about yourself, what country do you come from?

Comment

I relented.
                        I have bought Mr Rags a Chrissy present.
                        He gets it on Friday.

Hello Dasnpeet.
                        Welcom to MWO.
                        From whence do you hail?

Comment

Hey Tawny, do you reckon when regular dogs see Oscar they go "shit it's the cops!"
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Fusk this.

Just spent considerable time drafting a (hopefully) fun reply to Nicey and Reg's posts only to find Reg has etherised once again.

Be well, Undies.
                            I need a breather.
                            I'd like to walk with Oscar. Quietly. For miles and miles and miles.

Comment

Oscars says any time you're ready Tawny. X
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Good morning Undies! I'm at the point where I am really ready for the break. Nicey, can you send Oscar over to me once TAwny has finished with him please!

People who make unhelpful suggestions about alternative treatments for serious illnesses should be shot as far as I am concerned. The same happened to my brother when he was ill. One of my cousins sent up something (I cant remember what it was now) that was supposed to be a cancer cure-all. My neice and I were not very keen on him trying it, but at that point he was desperate for anything that might help. Thanks fully it didn't taste very good, and he gave it up after a couple of doses!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X